• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

I for one think that losing in the "first four" with John Collins was in fact a very poor coaching job. Of course that was a big part of why DM got the terrible extension but even at the time I thought that season should have been so much more. Epic fail by Wellman. The entire situation is just comical and depressing at this point.

this is absolutely true - we had, at most, 3 decent wins that entire season

#3 was a home win over a Miami team who went 3-6 on the road in the ACC

we kept most of our losses close though, so...yeah KenPom!

Last edited:
See how we've been trained re:basketball failures. All these posts about political debates and no posts about karma owing us Brad Stevens.

Come on guys just take it to the Tunnels

source.gif

How many wins could President Trump coach the 20-21 team to if Sarr decides to stay?

How many wins could President Trump coach the 20-21 team to if Sarr decides to stay?

None...he'd send Sarr back to France. Neath back to Canada. Then a la the Central Park Five, Trump would put the rest of the black players in jail saying they must have committed other crimes.

However, there is a politician who would be an excellent recruiter- the Mayor of Pahrump, NV. We could have some of the legal hookers as "hostesses".

Last edited:
You are just wrong. I get it, you don't like change. Hell I am as much a traditionalist as anyone, I still wish the ACC had 8 teams and we played everyone in Football and home&home in hoops. But the NCAA National Championship Tournament now consists of 68 teams with the chance to win it. Not 64 after Dayton. Check any source you want but catch up quick because you are getting left behind.
Is your next argument that Oklahoma wasn't really in the CFP because they used to just have the top two teams and this this year they lost in the "play-in" semis?

Use whatever you want to make yourself feel a bit better about our horrible decade of basketball. However if you have a tournament with 2 number 11 seeds (or 2 number 16 seeds) in the same bracket, then those teams are playing their way into the actual tournament. They have to win an additional game to earn the right to play as their assigned seed. It's not the same as the other 60 teams.

Last edited:
Use whatever you want to make yourself feel a bit better about our horrible decade of basketball. However if you have a tournament with 2 number 11 seeds (or 2 number 16 seeds) in the same bracket, then those teams are playing there way into the actual tournament. They have to win an additional game to earn the right to play as their assigned seed. It's not the same as the other 60 teams.

he has a point

You are just wrong. I get it, you don't like change. Hell I am as much a traditionalist as anyone, I still wish the ACC had 8 teams and we played everyone in Football and home&home in hoops. But the NCAA National Championship Tournament now consists of 68 teams with the chance to win it. Not 64 after Dayton. Check any source you want but catch up quick because you are getting left behind.
Is your next argument that Oklahoma wasn't really in the CFP because they used to just have the top two teams and this this year they lost in the "play-in" semis?

Then why is it called a play-in game? It is clearly named a "play in" game indicating the winner gets to play IN the NCAA tournament. Thereby logic would say you are not in the tourney until you win the play-in game? No?

Back