• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

This thread started on March 4 can now finally be edited to either “Buyout Negotiations Completed” or “Buyout Negotiations Halted; Manning Fired for Cause”

And then retired!

"Currie: "I would caution against assuming the accuracy of any figure stated in the media" regarding the buyout number

You were quick to laugh at me. Who do you believe Jon Rothstein or John Currie?

Hmmmmmmmm....I think the laugh is on you. as is the time to say OOOOPS or RJ was right...

NAH, you guys won't do that.

Why wouldn’t Currie say that regardless? It’s a private school and the numbers will never come out.

DG3 and Brews have each confirmed my info. Currie said the buyout wasn't what the press said it was.

That's not enough. Nothing would ever be enough for you or some other posters.

I get it. RJ can never be right. It would destroy too many posters' images.

But wouldn't it be nice to have more peace and more fun? I realize that's a leprechaun riding a unicorn dream, but what do you and your brethren get out of what is going on?

DG3 and Brews have each confirmed my info. Currie said the buyout wasn't what the press said it was.

That's not enough. Nothing would ever be enough for you or some other posters.

I get it. RJ can never be right. It would destroy too many posters' images.

But wouldn't it be nice to have more peace and more fun? I realize that's a leprechaun riding a unicorn dream, but what do you and your brethren get out of what is going on?

I would like to personally confirm your info. I'm way more credible than both of them.

PM please

The numbers will eventually come out via tax filings, right? It just might be a few years from now.

You guys could get jobs with Cirque du Soliel as contortionists.

You won't die if you admit were wrong and I was right, but you aren't capable of doing the right thing. It would blow up the board.

Back