• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

Reaching that conclusion with only a vague statement from Rex seems irrational. Assuming the tweet was referring to the buyout news, he’s probably just trying to defend his boss and doesn’t really know for certain.

Biden will be in an old folks home. His dementia is undeniable. Still disgusted by his 2009 graduation speech at Wake. Dumber than Danny.

Not one psychiatrist has said that about Biden. However, hundreds have opined that Trump is unhinged and a danger to this nation. Read the latest article in the Atlantic.

This this and this.

Back to the topic at hand: some people over at BSD seem to think this buyout is speculation, based on an assistant coach’s comment on Twitter. No saying I agree it’s just hard to know if any of these rumors are true.

Can any of you with “well placed” sources confirm or deny any of this?

A well placed source says the buyout is 15 million and that WF is talking with Manning’s agent. Could go either way.

simone2.jpg

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Currie and Manning's agent negotiating at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

A well placed source says the buyout is 15 million and that WF is talking with Manning’s agent. Could go either way.

Seems like now that this has been leaked out it can only go one way. At least we can't use the "basketball reasons" excuse if Manning is kept around...everyone will know it is only about the money.

if we're truly talking with Manning's agent, it can only go one way unless WF is historically and hysterically incompetent

So Danny Manning = Bernie Sanders, right ? Both will be finished in a week or so.

So Danny Manning = Bernie Sanders, right ? Both will be finished in a week or so.

Let us hope that Wake fans will have more than one reason to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year.

I would feel better if Les Johns had heard this report by now.

I'm not convinced Danny is leaving. At seems like people conveniently forget Danny took wake to a NCAA tournament a few years back.

I have a really really bad feeling Manning is gonna be back next year.

My sauce in the AD's office tells me that we will have an announcement next Wed. PM'd a couple of you who know him the update.

My sauce in the AD's office tells me that we will have an announcement next Wed. PM'd a couple of you who know him the update.

No way he makes that announcement with a big second round ACC game getting ready to be played by Wake.

Back