• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Dental hygienist wear.

5cc0f0fd2600005300700013.jpeg

The same thing I said the other day. You don't need people to trust that they won't get Covid, you need people to trust that they won't die from it, which 99.9+% of the non-elderly population won't. We know that it can extensively kill old people and those with preexisting conditions, but it doesn't do much to everyone else relative to other risks of life.

So the older population and those with pre-existing conditions continue to isolate, especially extremely strict precautions on visitation and workers at nursing homes. Business as usual for everyone else, let it circulate and get the herd immunity up with minimal collateral damage. It doesn't like heat and UV light; go outside.

You like to use science as some sort of boogeyman, but not use science to guide risk assessment. It doesn't make much sense. With the benefit of hindsight we should follow a stricter version of the Florida process: nursing home precautions but wide open elsewhere (2,150 deaths : 21.5 million people), as opposed to the NY process: halfassed commie communal HVAC lockdown everywhere (23,300 deaths : 19.5 million people).

What percent of the population of Florida has contracted the disease?

Also what parts of communism include government shut downs for pandemics? I missed those chapters in Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto.

After a decline in cases, Arkansas started reopening large portions of the state and today announced they have a second peak of active cases - which actually appears to be the most cases they've had in a single day yet.

I found 2&2’s twitter, fully prepared for the ban for this savage doxxing

Your pro life party at work ladies and gentlemen.

Laser focused on protecting the most vulnerable huh...THATS WHAT THE MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE FOR! [Don Draper voice]

Anecdote: The hardest hit county in NC per capita is Northampton County with 143 cases and 12 deaths, which is one of the smallest in the state, but the virus tore through a nursing home there. Either way, the virus is there and people are catching it.

Am I reading that right that the LLCs that run all these strip clubs have names about Golf and Travel?

The tweet said some are gentleman's clubs and some are not. I googled Onslow Golf Travel LLC - found an address - google map'd it - and it is the location for Platinum Gentleman's Club. So...

Back