• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Long View Golf and Travel = The Treausure Club Gentleman's Club in G'boro.

Anyone remember that sex shop/video booth/brothel that was across from the joel and around the stadium area? I remember having to go there when pledging and that place was wild and no idea how places like that are legal and exist.

"Leather & Lace, Inc. d/b/a Leather & Lace University" is another good one.

"Leather & Lace, Inc. d/b/a Leather & Lace University" is another good one.

There are mulitple Leather & Lace locations in the Charlotte area. That one is in the University area. You might have also noticed Leather & Lace Gastonia on the list. BLL Enterprises is D/B/A Leather & Lace South(End).

A lot of these have golf-related or other names as the D/B/A (doing business as) because they wind up on expense reports and other somewhat incriminating places. For instance, TMC Restaurant on that list is The Men's Club. Not on the list, but receipts and credit card bills from Uptown Cabaret on East Morehead Street come through as Morehead Grill.

Now may be the perfect time to move to an outdoor titty bar model.

Disney World Parks to reopen on July 11.
https://wdwnt.com/2020/05/breaking-walt-disney-world-plans-to-reopen-starting-july-11

Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Saturday, July 11
EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Wednesday, July 15

WDW-REOPENING-GUIDELINES_2-1200x692.jpeg

wdw-reopening-guidelines-slides_1-1200x928.jpg

the juxtaposition of 9-10 posts about secret strip clubs/sex shops with Disney is jarring

I hope they don't make me wear a mask for my races. I tried to wear one on my bike last night and it was no good.

I hope they are really strict about face mask coverings, if you are on property you wear one, if you arent wearing one you are kicked out.

I hope they don't make me wear a mask for my races. I tried to wear one on my bike last night and it was no good.

The whites have to wear masks, too.

I hope they are really strict about face mask coverings, if you are on property you wear one, if you arent wearing one you are kicked out.

I am really curious how they enforce this. Dragging Karen out of the park is not magical. Maybe they'll tell Karen she got a super special Fastpass and quietly whisk her away.

Awe come on now... ph needs spank bank material too!

I laughed. Maybe there's a club in Orlando that goes by Magical Princess Experiences, Inc.

Can't imagine anything more miserable than being at Disney in the dead of summer with a mask on

There are mulitple Leather & Lace locations in the Charlotte area. That one is in the University area. You might have also noticed Leather & Lace Gastonia on the list. BLL Enterprises is D/B/A Leather & Lace South(End).

A lot of these have golf-related or other names as the D/B/A (doing business as) because they wind up on expense reports and other somewhat incriminating places. For instance, TMC Restaurant on that list is The Men's Club. Not on the list, but receipts and credit card bills from Uptown Cabaret on East Morehead Street come through as Morehead Grill.

Yeah, a buddy of mine got busted by his wife when she called TMC Restaurant to question a credit card charge. Ouch.

Can't imagine anything more miserable than being at Disney in the dead of summer with a mask on

Even if it's an Iron Man mask? Or an R2D2 mask? Or a Buzz Lightyear mask? Or a [insert Disney profit property] mask? Come on!

Non politically, the hospitals in our health system have had the highest number of COVID positive patients admitted this week. Expect that’ll continue to slowly rise as NC opens up.

Asheville is a disaster waiting to happen. so many people not wearing masks in the pictures I've seen -- which is the closest I'm going to get to downtown any time soon.

Back