Page 15 of 277 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    To be clear, like most 2&2 posts, it was a poor take when he posted it as well.
    I mean, the facts have not changed that it is still akin to if not better than the flu for the vast majority of people, regardless of how people are responding to it.

2 people in Mecklenburg County tested positive. CMS incoming in 5, 4, 3....

This is basically all Rudy Gobert's fault.

ph-style apology/acknowledgement-of-wrongness evasion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    This aged poorly.
    Consider the source.

Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    I mean, the facts have not changed that it is still akin to if not better than the flu for the vast majority of people, regardless of how people are responding to it.

2 people in Mecklenburg County tested positive. CMS incoming in 5, 4, 3....
    Maintaining that it is a joke?

Merlefest shutdown not announced yet, but it's coming.

Doc prescribed antibiotics for a relatively minor sinus/upper respiratory infection earlier today via an e-visit. Been fighting it for a couple weeks and have had enough. Asked if I could come in/go somewhere and take the coronavirus test (just in case) and was told no, not without high fever or trouble breathing.

In news that will surprise no one, the sports board remains goddamn crazy town. Some real solid takes on the coronavirus over there.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Doc prescribed antibiotics for a relatively minor sinus/upper respiratory infection earlier today via an e-visit. Been fighting it for a couple weeks and have had enough. Asked if I could come in/go somewhere and take the coronavirus test (just in case) and was told no, not without high fever or trouble breathing.
    Thats probably the right call, granted it'd be best to just have a billion tests and then we're done.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    aw, we count you as a person, buddy.
    Youíre cool as shit man

From what Iíve heard, if it is sinus and upper respiratory it is low chance of being corona virus. Three symptoms to watch for are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. If itís up in your sinus and throat youíre probably fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    From what Iíve heard, if it is sinus and upper respiratory it is low chance of being corona virus. Three symptoms to watch for are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. If itís up in your anus and throat youíre probably fine.
    i know this isn't what it said originally but i read it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    i know this isn't what it said originally but i read it this way.
    It's BBD, bro. It's implied.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    there's gonna be a period of real inconvenience, so let's just do it now and get it over with
    Is this how it typically goes when you attempt to persuade your date to spend the night ?

Primary OGB Benefactor
    I just got texted a picture that is allegedly from inside of One Wells Fargo in Charlotte and it's a doozy.

North Carolina has suspended all high school sports from March 13 to April 6.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I just got texted a picture that is allegedly from inside of One Wells Fargo in Charlotte and it's a doozy.
    Care to splain?

if it's the one with hazmat suits it's legit.

Duke and Kansas have withdrawn from the NCAA tournament even if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    The picture from WSOCTV of hazmat suit guys doing a deep clean in an office? Yeah that sure looks like 1WFC