• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Merlefest shutdown not announced yet, but it's coming.

Doc prescribed antibiotics for a relatively minor sinus/upper respiratory infection earlier today via an e-visit. Been fighting it for a couple weeks and have had enough. Asked if I could come in/go somewhere and take the coronavirus test (just in case) and was told no, not without high fever or trouble breathing.

In news that will surprise no one, the sports board remains goddamn crazy town. Some real solid takes on the coronavirus over there.

Doc prescribed antibiotics for a relatively minor sinus/upper respiratory infection earlier today via an e-visit. Been fighting it for a couple weeks and have had enough. Asked if I could come in/go somewhere and take the coronavirus test (just in case) and was told no, not without high fever or trouble breathing.

Thats probably the right call, granted it'd be best to just have a billion tests and then we're done.

From what I’ve heard, if it is sinus and upper respiratory it is low chance of being corona virus. Three symptoms to watch for are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. If it’s up in your sinus and throat you’re probably fine.

From what I’ve heard, if it is sinus and upper respiratory it is low chance of being corona virus. Three symptoms to watch for are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. If it’s up in your anus and throat you’re probably fine.

i know this isn't what it said originally but i read it this way.

I just got texted a picture that is allegedly from inside of One Wells Fargo in Charlotte and it's a doozy.

North Carolina has suspended all high school sports from March 13 to April 6.

if it's the one with hazmat suits it's legit.

Duke and Kansas have withdrawn from the NCAA tournament even if it happens.

I just got texted a picture that is allegedly from inside of One Wells Fargo in Charlotte and it's a doozy.

The picture from WSOCTV of hazmat suit guys doing a deep clean in an office? Yeah that sure looks like 1WFC

HBZTLSVFZVDZ3BR6UHVZT7OVKM.jpg

doing all the containment efforts without also closing all the businesses is just a waste of time and effort.

Going to see Les Mis at DPAC tonight since I won the ticket lottery. T's & P's appreciated. Got my mini bottle of hand sani ready to go.

Going to see Les Mis at DPAC tonight since I won the ticket lottery. T's & P's appreciated. Got my mini bottle of hand sani ready to go.

Perfect place to wear a mask at, bro.

Just got word from our church that they've made services hands-free. All bibles/hymnals have been removed, peace offering canceled, etc.

Back