• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

One thing I find interesting is that there have been zero cases reported in Miami. Figured that would be a prime spot considering the amount of international travel going through there.

One thing I find interesting is that there have been zero cases reported in Miami. Figured that would be a prime spot considering the amount of international travel going through there.

Was thinking that too. And South/Central America is seemingly doing a lot better as well. Hopefully the heat/humidity are really helping there, and will help everyone in the northern hemisphere as we get into spring.

Yeah, but how many tests do you think they have down there? A dozen?

Was thinking that too. And South/Central America is seemingly doing a lot better as well. Hopefully the heat/humidity are really helping there, and will help everyone in the northern hemisphere as we get into spring.

Well didn't the Brazilian minster give it to Trump?

Donald has to get tested he’s been around several people who have tested positive.

Isn't the only reason to say you don't need the test because either 1) you think you might have it 2) you know you have it and you want to hide it? It's inconceivable that the POTUS wouldn't be tested if he was potentially exposed.

A friend is at Disney World. Place is empty. It reeks of anti-septic. No lines. They've tried restaurants they normally couldn't get into; seen nine princesses.

A friend is at Disney World. Place is empty. It reeks of anti-septic. No lines. They've tried restaurants they normally couldn't get into; seen nine princesses.

I SERIOUSLY considered dropping everything and taking the family to the big DW for a week while this shit was going down.

My Walt Disney World app questions the veracity of your friend’s account, bro. Over 2 hour wait for Splash Mountain and Seven Dwarves Mine Train currently.

Isn't the only reason to say you don't need the test because either 1) you think you might have it 2) you know you have it and you want to hide it? It's inconceivable that the POTUS wouldn't be tested if he was potentially exposed.

Advisors said he doesn’t want to undermine the public’s faith that healthy people may not be able to get the disease. Yes that’s an actual rationale provided.

I bet you can get some good deals on lap dances right about now.

Back