Page 16 of 287 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    if it's the one with hazmat suits it's legit.

Duke and Kansas have withdrawn from the NCAA tournament even if it happens.
    Holy shit.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    doing all the containment efforts without also closing all the businesses is just a waste of time and effort.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Going to see Les Mis at DPAC tonight since I won the ticket lottery. T's & P's appreciated. Got my mini bottle of hand sani ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Going to see Les Mis at DPAC tonight since I won the ticket lottery. T's & P's appreciated. Got my mini bottle of hand sani ready to go.
    Perfect place to wear a mask at, bro.

Just got word from our church that they've made services hands-free. All bibles/hymnals have been removed, peace offering canceled, etc.

Sweet timing for my allergies to kick in.
    Runs with deer.

One thing I find interesting is that there have been zero cases reported in Miami. Figured that would be a prime spot considering the amount of international travel going through there.

So far, the best silver lining of all of this is that Duke will not be winning the tourney.

Downside is that there may not be one.

Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    One thing I find interesting is that there have been zero cases reported in Miami. Figured that would be a prime spot considering the amount of international travel going through there.
    Was thinking that too. And South/Central America is seemingly doing a lot better as well. Hopefully the heat/humidity are really helping there, and will help everyone in the northern hemisphere as we get into spring.

it's 70 in charlotte today - suck it coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Yeah, but how many tests do you think they have down there? A dozen?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Was thinking that too. And South/Central America is seemingly doing a lot better as well. Hopefully the heat/humidity are really helping there, and will help everyone in the northern hemisphere as we get into spring.
    Well didn't the Brazilian minster give it to Trump?

Donald has to get tested heís been around several people who have tested positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Donald has to get tested heís been around several people who have tested positive.
    Isn't the only reason to say you don't need the test because either 1) you think you might have it 2) you know you have it and you want to hide it? It's inconceivable that the POTUS wouldn't be tested if he was potentially exposed.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    he's too healthy

So when does the looting begin?

A friend is at Disney World. Place is empty. It reeks of anti-septic. No lines. They've tried restaurants they normally couldn't get into; seen nine princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    A friend is at Disney World. Place is empty. It reeks of anti-septic. No lines. They've tried restaurants they normally couldn't get into; seen nine princesses.
    I SERIOUSLY considered dropping everything and taking the family to the big DW for a week while this shit was going down.

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    My Walt Disney World app questions the veracity of your friendís account, bro. Over 2 hour wait for Splash Mountain and Seven Dwarves Mine Train currently.

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Isn't the only reason to say you don't need the test because either 1) you think you might have it 2) you know you have it and you want to hide it? It's inconceivable that the POTUS wouldn't be tested if he was potentially exposed.
    Advisors said he doesnít want to undermine the publicís faith that healthy people may not be able to get the disease. Yes thatís an actual rationale provided.