• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

24 year old I know has really bad case of covid. She's been posting regular updates on Facebook. There are many people openly attacking her by claiming she's lying or a Chinese/liberal plant and posting QAnon conspiracy therories. It is disgusting.

24 year old I know has really bad case of covid. She's been posting regular updates on Facebook. There are many people openly attacking her by claiming she's lying or a Chinese/liberal plant and posting QAnon conspiracy therories. It is disgusting.

I have no understanding how someone can deny that the virus exists

It's possible that I could transfer my covid-19 immunity through giving you or your wife a v thorough butt fucking. Any takers?

It is very scientific of you to know that the passage of bodily fluids is most effective from raw aggressive anal sex, those microtears really help your cause.

2&2, now will you take it seriously?

Nikki Haley's 53 year old sister in law recently died from it. Does this mean it's no longer a hoax?

That depends. Is she currently running for an office that could use trumpublican votes?

we have a fitness room in our building basement

currently only one household can use it at a time

any info out there about appropriate wait time -- if any -- needed for it be safe between one household using it and another?

For complete safety, ventilation would be the biggest factor, how well ventilated, basically how long does it take for the air within the room to turn over. For practical purpose how much movement of air is there to suspend particles, if you had like a ceiling fan push air down then like a couple minutes before anything in suspension would fall to the floor.

Ski Mountains in Europe are pretty much shutdown until January 7th at the earliest. France, Spain and Italy are totally closed. Austria is allowing mountains to open, but hotels and restaurants have to stay closed. The one country who is open is Switzerland, but they just put out word on December 14th, they are adding a bunch of countries to their mandatory quarantine list, which sucks for everyone who has Christmas plans in the Alps. But if you look at the list, you see its pretty BS, like France, Germany and Spain are not on it, but places like North Macedonia, Jordan, Andorra and Portugal are. So the Swiss are allowing tourists from rich countries to flock in, but not from countries they don't get much tourism from.

Ski Mountains in Europe are pretty much shutdown until January 7th at the earliest. France, Spain and Italy are totally closed. Austria is allowing mountains to open, but hotels and restaurants have to stay closed. The one country who is open is Switzerland, but they just put out word on December 14th, they are adding a bunch of countries to their mandatory quarantine list, which sucks for everyone who has Christmas plans in the Alps. But if you look at the list, you see its pretty BS, like France, Germany and Spain are not on it, but places like North Macedonia, Jordan, Andorra and Portugal are. So the Swiss are allowing tourists from rich countries to flock in, but not from countries they don't get much tourism from.

That's a very Wake Forest post for a Coronavirus thread.

COVID hospitalizations in NC are going through the roof. Hospitals are becoming very stressed and running out of providers. Don’t gather with people outside your family, if at all possible (and obviously if you have to, make sure everyone wears a mask).

Back