• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Have you tried wearing the Under Armour mask? Everyone who uses it while working out absolutely raves about it. Personally I can't justify paying $30 for a mask, but I don't have to wear one when I work out.

People pay $30 for a single spin class. I would totally pay $30 for a mask that didn't restrict breathing at all or make my face hot.

Maybe you all do need better masks. The only problem I have is my masks make my sunglasses fog up.

Maybe you all do need better masks. The only problem I have is my masks make my sunglasses fog up.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're not engaging in the same physical and cardiovascular rigor that a 2 hour high school basketball practice entails in yours, though.

Last edited:
I tried to wear a Buff when I was cycling earlier this year. I made it 4mi before I had to pull it off. I can't imagine doing cardio work with a legit mask.

Soccer requires them, but in soccer, you have some downtime. In basketball, you're moving almost non-stop.

This one time at family Thanksgiving, my cousins, grandparents, and parents were all playing Pictionary. Probably like, two teams of six.

My cousin, who was about 14 at the time, starts the timer and then starts drawing a woman, spread eagle, with a monster hairy vaj. Multiple arrows pointing at the vaj.

Instead of the typical uproar of guesses, he drew to an audience completely silent, until his father spoke up, "that's a vagina."

The final grain of sand in the timer fell to the bottom. My cousin: "come on guys, MUFF!"

Everyone instantly lost their shit laughing, until my brother spoke up with, "Dude, a muff is where you keep your fingers warm."

After we finished losing our shit a second time, that was the day my cousin learned that a muff is.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're not engaging in the same physical and cardiovascular rigor that a 2 hour high school basketball practice entails in yours, though.

I’m obviously not talking about state sanctioned mask wearing in indoor sports. There’s just not much to do about that.

People pay $30 for a single spin class. I would totally pay $30 for a mask that didn't restrict breathing at all or make my face hot.

Wouldn't a mask that doesn't restrict your breathing have to be ineffective in performing its primary function of preventing the spread of viruses? Supposedly if you can blow out a candle while wearing the mask it is pretty worthless.

Girl friend got the Rona. She’s part time as a bartender and Tequilla rep so that shit was BOUND to happen. We were suppose to go St, Thomas Thursday morning so we had to get tested for it. God damn 2020 what shitty timing.

Wouldn't a mask that doesn't restrict your breathing have to be ineffective in performing its primary function of preventing the spread of viruses? Supposedly if you can blow out a candle while wearing the mask it is pretty worthless.

I don’t know anything about this particular mask, but virus particles are much larger than air molecules so I don’t think there’s anything preventing a better designed filter allowing improved airflow. See: https://phys.org/news/2018-06-mechanisms-air.html (don’t know if this technology can apply to masks, just demonstrating proof of principle)

Girl friend got the Rona. She’s part time as a bartender and Tequilla rep so that shit was BOUND to happen. We were suppose to go St, Thomas Thursday morning so we had to get tested for it. God damn 2020 what shitty timing.

Why the fuck were you planning on vacationing during a global pandemic? Fucking moron. Just stay the fuck home for a couple more months.

People like you is why 2020 was so shitty. The lack of self awareness is mind-boggling.

I feel like I could've guessed this exactly before you told us.

You should have given her the Rona when you had it, if you know what I'm saying. :naughty:

Poor catamount. He's going to have to chill out at home over the holidays with what I assume is his hot girlfriend who gets free tequila from work.

Back