• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

On a less serious note, not having sports on a Saturday sucks.

Interesting. So the West Coast might be fucked.

imrs.php

I non-politically can’t help but notice that some of our more conservative board members are most interested in keeping the discourse non-political

must be nice

Could it be that those states also have the most people and most industry?

Governor's executive order banning gatherings of 100 or more. He mentioned concerts not being canceled. Billie Eillish concert last night in Raleigh was not canceled. He seems to be indirectly referring to it as the cause for the EO. All schools are out for 2 weeks starting Monday. Wake Co had not closed school yet, citing Chinese case that it did not help/harm the spread of the virus.

Going to be interesting to see how it impacts churches. I guess some mega church goers may attend smaller churches tomorrow. I know at least one church that is recording praise and worship and the sermon to broadcast tomorrow.

We have one of the largest Episcopal congregations in the country and we're closed for the next two weeks.

Had two Jehovah's Witnesses stop by today. Normally I have a nice chat with them, but today I opened the door, took their invitation and said bye. They did leave a reasonable space from the door, though it was not a full six feet.

Catholic schools also shut down for two weeks, with a re-evaluation after that. Their spring break isn't until Easter, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually closed until after that (April 20).

Best way to get rid of a Jehovah’a witness is to tell them you used to be really into it but they told you that you’re not allowed to come by anymore. They’re not allowed contact with the excommunicated.

As a wise man once said, pussy and religion is all I need.

Religious Biff. Serious palma. What’s next?

Back