• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Average cost of a pound of grapes, 3 dollars. Average number of grapes per a pound, 80. Cost per a grape, 3.75 cents. We will be scientific and factor in stem weight and subtract .75, for an even 3 cents a grape. Need at least a sample size of 5 grapes per a pound to extrapolate quality. Due to boycotts of a certain manufacture it’s clear RJ makes his own grape juice and that’s why he requires the highest purity grapes. Number of pounds of grapes in 64oz of juice, 8. Averages approximately a bottle a week. So we have 3 cents, times 5 grapes, times 8 pounds, times 52 weeks, and we have RJ stealing, sorry I meant testing, approximately 62 dollars worth of grapes a year.

Who eats five grapes?

Apparently Huntington Beach geriatrics boycotting Welch’s looking for the upmost grape purity.

If you talk to the people who know me best here, you'll hear my most desired present is a weekend of poker with the anti-RJ posters (stugotz ain't one of the them). So easy...

makes you wonder why you always have to tell us about it

To try to help you not embarrass yourself as easily and as often as you do. But some think they know everything and believe Show Girls was a parody.

RJ, I have no interest in playing cards with you, but please, keep telling those who know you best here, about your fantasy of playing strip poker with me all weekend.

You think someone with the name juice crew would understand RJ’s desire for the purist fruits he can get.

Look guys, you slept on that RJ gem for four hours. Think of how agonizing it was for RJ to have intentionally revealed this teaser without getting so much as a nibble until witless DDD strolled in with his typical dunder-headed demeanor, falling hook, line, and sinker.

wsqGyZ.gif

...you do know that they tare the scale with whatever container they use, right? you are not paying for the weight of the plastic bags.

Thought that RJ use to sling the refer, woulda thought you know how to work a scale RJ! ;)

If you talk to the people who know me best here, you'll hear my most desired present is a weekend of poker with the anti-RJ posters (stugotz ain't one of the them). So easy...

The amount of presents I desire above this is unfathomable even to current AI technology.

48. We were by far the youngest people but damn it was nice.

At this point in my life I would much rather hang out with a bunch of septa and octogenarians than 20 somethings if we’re being real.

He don’t need a scale for the work, he can eyeball purp, he’s not you jerk. Hatin on Rj’ll make your situation worse. You don’t wanna take a ride in that long black hearse.

In covid news, NC has bumped up the rest of group 4 to March 31 and all remaining adults to April 7...but anyway, RJ cut the gross cheapo habits lol.

Back