• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Man the situation in Brazil is so sad and scary. They just recorded 4K deaths in a day for the first time and it seems like there are absolutely no efforts underway to get it contained.

19 hours post second shot. Feeling good. Arm is barely sore this time. I might have had a slight headache last night but hard to say it wasn't psychosomatic.

That's definitely a part of it.

Just looked out the window at a dude walking down an empty sidewalk wearing a mask. No idea why unless he's trying to evade the pollen. I saw a lady walking by herself on an uncrowded beach this past weekend wearing a mask. Makes no sense.

I now recall that I wore a mask in the ski lift lines this past winter, but I already had on a neck gaiter.

I really don't wear a mask outside, ever.

yeah, I fucking hate wearing a mask and never wear one outside unless I'm among a bunch of people

seems like an INDOOR mask mandate shouldn't be a big deal for a couple months -- can't go on forever though unless this SA variant becomes a real problem

Sucks all the people like Biff without a reaction got the watered down ineffective vaccine where they boosted supply by adding 1000 times more saline.

so my moderna vaccine is only effective for 6 months? what the hell.

Just got Pfizer shot 2. Feeling a little wonky after only 45 min or so. Arm already sorer than at any point after shot 1 (almost no symptoms). Hope I'm not in for a doozie.

At least 6 months. They don't have data on whether it could be longer because the testing started around 6 months ago. Pfizer is reporting the same.

Gimmie time, I can only fill these weekly COVID "are you dead yet" questionnaires out so fast.

Worst part of masks is that my downward peripheral vision is shit now. I've come close to missing a step or tripping over a curb a few times.

Alabama lifting its mask mandate on Friday. This is America.

Just looked out the window at a dude walking down an empty sidewalk wearing a mask. No idea why unless he's trying to evade the pollen. I saw a lady walking by herself on an uncrowded beach this past weekend wearing a mask. Makes no sense.

Who is this for

Alabama lifting its mask mandate on Friday. This is America.

I know we all dunked on Texas when they did this. I certainly expected a surge there, but their numbers nearly a month later are down.

Nice to see Guilford Co Schools finally opening full time in 2 weeks.

I butt diaper the the mask then put it on outta courtesy when crossing paths with someone when walking outside.

Back