• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

He was easy to hate because he went to Dook under shady-ass circumstances, but he really seems like a good dude who loves life. Much harder to hate now that he's out of Durham.

He has Lebron's sense of social responsibility without the flagrant narcissism.

He has 30+ year old Lebron's sense of social responsibility without the flagrant narcissism.

Small edit. Zion is going to be by far the most likable Dukie and probably the most universally liked megastar the league has ever seen. It spoke volumes to me that at the end of the Rising Star challenge all the other players were trying to get him a highlight dunk.

Zion just started earning his game checks on the court and he is donating to the employees. Meanwhile Pelicans’ billionaire Gayle Benson finally succumbed to pressure and donated $1M yesterday. She’s worth $3.1B. If you want a case study of why Gen Z hated Boomers, there you go.

Nah. Lebron’s narcissism was apparent well before The Decision.

KD is one of the Nets who tested positive.

Last edited:
Lebron is socially responsible as long as it doesn’t affect his bottom line.

That's weird. It came up for me on my phone and computer.

Works for me

34cc47fcb11500760887f72819ebb7b1.jpg

Worldwide cases up to 200k, which is double the number from two weeks ago. This is going to get much, much worse.

Meanwhile, my dumbass in-laws Facetimed us from a fully-packed bar in Florida. They both are former smokers and are already compromised in their respiratory health. Fucking Florida is going to be the end of us all.

sounds like we can reopen schools and daycares

College, Universities, Public Schools, Restaurants...all shuttered in North Carolina. But our Daycare is still open, inexplicably.

Good thing childcare settings are never compared to petri dishes.

College, Universities, Public Schools, Restaurants...all shuttered in North Carolina. But our Daycare is still open, inexplicably.

Good thing childcare settings are never compared to petri dishes.

Our daycare primarily caters to healthcare workers. So the kids there are a mix of bugs from all the local hospitals and outpatient clinics. So even in the best of times it is a fucking cesspool.

seems like little kids and their parents are not in the risk age group

nope, but we are all carriers. THAT's the point of restricting social contact. Not to protect yourself, necessarily, but to not make yourself a link in the chain that passes the illness to someone who IS in the vulnerable group.

Husband still has to go to work, I don't know where daycare workers are coming to/from in their own lives. Baby provides a link between the two. Yeah obviously I want to keep my kid safe and healthy, but I'm more concerned (in this situation) about what we're linking together by her going in.

Back