• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

is there any poster who tries harder to be funny than rj?

bacd8e70-8491-42d4-b809-0b27239e79be_screenshot.jpg

So what is the consensus on handwashing in public bathrooms at this point? I always try to shoulder the door going in and use a paper towel to open it to get back out, so with autoflushing urinals is it worth the risk to touch the sink fixtures and paper towel dispenser? I trust my own junk more than whatever is on everything else in there.

So what is the consensus on handwashing in public bathrooms at this point? I always try to shoulder the door going in and use a paper towel to open it to get back out, so with autoflushing urinals is it worth the risk to touch the sink fixtures and paper towel dispenser? I trust my own junk more than whatever is on everything else in there.

theoretically anyone using the paper towel dispenser has just washed their hands so yes do it. also get the automatic sinks

Carry hand sanitizer (if you have any) and use it after leaving the bathroom.

My ex is taking my kid on a cruise this week. Leaving today. They insist on going despite the State Department warnings (probably because the refund or rescheduling period passed last week) and say they will be careful. I’m a bit freaked out, but at least kids are the least susceptible to this disease.

My ex is taking my kid on a cruise this week. Leaving today. They insist on going despite the State Department warnings (probably because the refund or rescheduling period passed last week) and say they will be careful. I’m a bit freaked out, but at least kids are the least susceptible to this disease.

woof do. not. want.

All cruise lines are offering the ability to cancel/change plans without penalty right now. As far as refunds, I know some are offering it in future cruise credit and Carnival specifically is offering it half credit half cash.

That said, some people can't get thru on the phones to cancel or change their reservations.

I don't think the cruise lines have enough liquidity to refund everyone in cash if every passenger cancels or the government shuts them down.

Back