• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Is it political to tell someone to "go inject bleach" when you're mad at them?

I would argue it's a show of concern, in hopes they use new treatments to better themselves.

Or just tell them to eat cake.

large_b60a13fc-9368-4e57-91da-0e6b1a4261af.png

In case you were disappointed you couldn't get a test yet:

Anyone that wasn't previously cutting, buzzing, or shaving their head at home pre-COVID-29 stay in place orders, cuttining, buzzing, or shaving their heads now at home now? How is that working out for you so far?

Anyone still planning on going to see their barber or stylist when their re-opened in their respective states?

https://www.boredpanda.com/people-cut-their-own-hair-self-isolation-quarantine/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

I’ve been experimenting with facial hair and hairstyles each week. My students seem to be enjoying laughing at me but fuck it I’m bored.

My hair is out of control. Looks like it did at Wake. Think I might have a #sauce to borrow some clippers this weekend. Always contemplated shaving but never did it.

My musings about buzzing my hair quickly got shut down by the other half.

in the past when I've mused on it just for the hell of it she's instantly shot me down. now she's like yeah maybe you should. not like my hair is going to get better looking on its own.

Have a few drinks, cut your own hair. But let your wife shave your neck.

my other half shaved me a mohawk yesterday. we're gonna be inside for awhile y'all

Back