• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

theoretically anyone using the paper towel dispenser has just washed their hands so yes do it. also get the automatic sinks

Right, but this is more likely to be transmitted via fluid and lives outside the body for several minutes, correct? Somebody with it getting water on their hands and then, still wet, leaving that infected water elsewhere like the soap dispenser or faucet or door handle for someone else to touch would seem to be the prime transmission method. Certainly much more likely than openly sneezing on someone.

This is a very different attitudef from the guy who gets pissed off at school closings.

It's getting worse. Y'all marrieds might not have to worry, but I got this notification. Lol
e82ae37c100725d8915697cf5c84a4ae.jpg

I've been out of the game for a while, but OKCupid? Really? Bumble and Hinge, my dude.

My ex is taking my kid on a cruise this week. Leaving today. They insist on going despite the State Department warnings (probably because the refund or rescheduling period passed last week) and say they will be careful. I’m a bit freaked out, but at least kids are the least susceptible to this disease.

You might not want to, but with the State Department warning, I wonder if you could go scorched earth and get a temporary custody order that would prevent her from taking them. I'm betting there are judges out there who would be sympathetic to your position.

Cruises are miserable in general unless you're bound to an oxygen tank or over 400 lbs. Then they make sense.

You might not want to, but with the State Department warning, I wonder if you could go scorched earth and get a temporary custody order that would prevent her from taking them. I'm betting there are judges out there who would be sympathetic to your position.

I’m not gonna do that. But I have texted her a few times about the virus and the risks in case I decide to sue her for reckless endangerment following the trip.

Was just told a consultant at Regions Bank in CLT tested positive from a buddy's wife who works there. FWIW. It's (possibly) here!!!

I’m not gonna do that. But I have texted her a few times about the virus and the risks in case I decide to sue her for reckless endangerment following the trip.

OTOH, kids with coronavirus have tended to experience mild symptoms. So if you're looking to get rid of your ex....

On a more positive note, our red shouldered hawk made another appearance outside our office today.

Cruises are miserable in general unless you're bound to an oxygen tank or over 400 lbs. Then they make sense.

Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.

Back