Page 7 of 287 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    My ex is taking my kid on a cruise this week. Leaving today. They insist on going despite the State Department warnings (probably because the refund or rescheduling period passed last week) and say they will be careful. I知 a bit freaked out, but at least kids are the least susceptible to this disease.
    woof do. not. want.

My ex is taking my kid on a cruise this week. Leaving today. They insist on going despite the State Department warnings (probably because the refund or rescheduling period passed last week) and say they will be careful. I知 a bit freaked out, but at least kids are the least susceptible to this disease.
    All cruise lines are offering the ability to cancel/change plans without penalty right now. As far as refunds, I know some are offering it in future cruise credit and Carnival specifically is offering it half credit half cash.

That said, some people can't get thru on the phones to cancel or change their reservations.

I don't think the cruise lines have enough liquidity to refund everyone in cash if every passenger cancels or the government shuts them down.

Ex's are just the best aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    theoretically anyone using the paper towel dispenser has just washed their hands so yes do it. also get the automatic sinks
    Right, but this is more likely to be transmitted via fluid and lives outside the body for several minutes, correct? Somebody with it getting water on their hands and then, still wet, leaving that infected water elsewhere like the soap dispenser or faucet or door handle for someone else to touch would seem to be the prime transmission method. Certainly much more likely than openly sneezing on someone.

This is a very different attitudef from the guy who gets pissed off at school closings.

It's getting worse. Y'all marrieds might not have to worry, but I got this notification. Lol

Love In the Time of Coronavirus - a novel by Shogun6066

I've been out of the game for a while, but OKCupid? Really? Bumble and Hinge, my dude.

Just don't kiss on the mouth.

can't get coronavirus from the bhole amirite

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    can't get coronavirus from the bhole amirite
    No, but you can get ebowela

You might not want to, but with the State Department warning, I wonder if you could go scorched earth and get a temporary custody order that would prevent her from taking them. I'm betting there are judges out there who would be sympathetic to your position.

Only thing worse than Ex's? Lawyers.

Cruises are miserable in general unless you're bound to an oxygen tank or over 400 lbs. Then they make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    You might not want to, but with the State Department warning, I wonder if you could go scorched earth and get a temporary custody order that would prevent her from taking them. I'm betting there are judges out there who would be sympathetic to your position.
    I知 not gonna do that. But I have texted her a few times about the virus and the risks in case I decide to sue her for reckless endangerment following the trip.
    Birds are real.

Was just told a consultant at Regions Bank in CLT tested positive from a buddy's wife who works there. FWIW. It's (possibly) here!!!

I知 not gonna do that. But I have texted her a few times about the virus and the risks in case I decide to sue her for reckless endangerment following the trip.
    OTOH, kids with coronavirus have tended to experience mild symptoms. So if you're looking to get rid of your ex....

On a more positive note, our red shouldered hawk made another appearance outside our office today.

in completely unsurprising news, it is likely that Iranian officials are lying about having only a few thousand cases and the true number may be hundreds of thousands or even millions. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-seems/607663/

I disagree with you
    somehow iran has more tests than we do, apparently