• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.

Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.

hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.

Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.

yep

Yeah, we usually bareboat charter, or take my brothers boat if we are doing a west coast trip.

I could see how that would be fun if you don't have any boating experience.

in related news, my son was sent home from Myers Park this morning after hurling

He should take it easy on the vodka in the parking lot.

hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.

Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.

You’ve stocked up on canned goods and bottled water. You made sure you have everything you’d need to spend 14 straight days in your home.

Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.

Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.

they just took their "what to do in a zombie apocalypse" article and did a find/replace with quarantine

Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.

The Beverly Hills lock-up has a wine and cheese happy hour and late night sushi.

The big tennis tournament at Indian Wells has been canceled. This is a huge event.

Dude has been on an absolute tear lately. it's like he knows he's going to get coronavirus and die and he just has so many jokes that he needs to share with the world beforehand.

The big tennis tournament at Indian Wells has been canceled. This is a huge event.

RJ:

1. We don't fucking care about some tennis tournament besides Wimbledon or the US Open.
2. They're cancelling stuff everywhere, including in the places where we live, but we're able to restrain ourselves from posting it.
3. There's no need to post the same information about a tennis tournament on both of the coronavirus threads.
4. Wash your hands (and brush your teeth).

Back