Page 8 of 287 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 5727

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Cruises are miserable in general unless you're bound to an oxygen tank or over 400 lbs. Then they make sense.
    Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

    Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.

  2. #142

  3. #143
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119

  4. #144
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    boy, that's a long, long walk

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

    Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.
    Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.

  6. #146
    hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.

  7. #147
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.
    yep

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.
    Yeah, we usually bareboat charter, or take my brothers boat if we are doing a west coast trip.

    I could see how that would be fun if you don't have any boating experience.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.
    atl is a city in decline

  10. #150
    in related news, my son was sent home from Myers Park this morning after hurling

  11. #151
    He should take it easy on the vodka in the parking lot.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.
    Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

    If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.
    Countdown to CMS cancelling school because it is 250 miles away.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Countdown to CMS cancelling school because it is 250 miles away.
    All the pos rep

  15. #155

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Washington Post on how to prepare for quarantine.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...lf-quarantine/
    You’ve stocked up on canned goods and bottled water. You made sure you have everything you’d need to spend 14 straight days in your home.
    Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.

  17. #157
    Postmates/Doordash/all the other ones will still deliver to me. I'm charging that to my HSA account too, tax free baby!

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.
    they just took their "what to do in a zombie apocalypse" article and did a find/replace with quarantine

  19. #159
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

    If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.
    The Beverly Hills lock-up has a wine and cheese happy hour and late night sushi.

  20. #160
    we really need to pin the rjkomedian thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •