Page 8 of 287 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Cruises are miserable in general unless you're bound to an oxygen tank or over 400 lbs. Then they make sense.
    Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.

I disagree with you

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    boy, that's a long, long walk

Cruises are the Walmart's of vacations.

Some assumptions are being made because I'm not trash, and thus have never been on a cruise.
    Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.

hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Some of the small cruises that only have like 1-300 people, hit up small ports the big boats can't go to, have 5 star quality chefs, top shelf booze, cool excursions, etc. are not trash. They're expensive, but awesome. It's nice on occasion to be able to relax, visit a bunch of cool places/do a bunch of cool activities without having to plan much of anything.
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Yeah, we usually bareboat charter, or take my brothers boat if we are doing a west coast trip.

I could see how that would be fun if you don't have any boating experience.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    hoo boy. Fulton County (atlanta) cancels school for tomorrow because an employee tested positive.
    atl is a city in decline

in related news, my son was sent home from Myers Park this morning after hurling

He should take it easy on the vodka in the parking lot.

Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.

Countdown to CMS cancelling school because it is 250 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Countdown to CMS cancelling school because it is 250 miles away.
    All the pos rep

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Washington Post on how to prepare for quarantine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...lf-quarantine/
    You’ve stocked up on canned goods and bottled water. You made sure you have everything you’d need to spend 14 straight days in your home.
    Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.

Postmates/Doordash/all the other ones will still deliver to me. I'm charging that to my HSA account too, tax free baby!

Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Again, what does bottled water have to do with any of this? The virus does not destroy indoor plumbing, the sink will still work. People are so goddamn stupid, and this is supposed to be a leading national newspaper.
    they just took their "what to do in a zombie apocalypse" article and did a find/replace with quarantine

Banhammer'd
    Spent a couple nights in jail in Fulton County as a teenager.

If your gonna have to go to jail anywhere I'd recommend Fulton County.
    The Beverly Hills lock-up has a wine and cheese happy hour and late night sushi.

we really need to pin the rjkomedian thread