• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

I laughed a good bit, then remembered like 10% of the people I know lost their parent to it.

i mean, not even as humor but actual real-life memory of what happened for like 12 months

I laughed a good bit, then remembered like 10% of the people I know lost their parent to it.

10% seems like a whole lot. The people I know have older parents than the people you know and I'm nowhere near that.

i mean, not even as humor but actual real-life memory of what happened for like 12 months

Yeah, there are some emotionally fragile unstable self-righteous people in our society and a ton of assholes too. If this whole thing had been a big experiment to see how people would react to a potentially life threatening disease (for many people) you might have predicted some hysteria, but there are still people out there losing their shit about coronavirus and masks.

It’s weird that you think the people who took a life threatening disease seriously are the weirdos.

Last edited:
Why are you so anti-science, Biff?

You should really listen to the experts like that Covid scientist epidemiologist in FL who was fired for blowing the whistle on the fraudulent numbers that Desantis reported.

There was no litter before Covid masks, and now it's everywhere.

It’s weird that you think the people who took a life threatening disease seriously are the weirdos.

If it was as bad as some people were making it out to be, we were all going to die anyway. The truth is that the vast majority of us weren't really in any danger of dying and we wore cloth masks for a year that we should have known weren't doing anything at all.

Went to the doctor today for the first time in forever and all these old people were crammed onto an elevator wearing masks. We went up a couple of floors and this one lady freaked out and got off. Not sure if it was because there were so many people on the elevator and she was worried she was going to catch The Vid or she was claustrophobic or she thought the elevator cable was going to break. I obligingly put on a mask when I arrived at the doctor's office.

And then the doc squeezed my balls and stuck his finger up my ass.

Went to the doctor today for the first time in forever and all these old people were crammed onto an elevator wearing masks. We went up a couple of floors and this one lady freaked out and got off. Not sure if it was because there were so many people on the elevator and she was worried she was going to catch The Vid or she was claustrophobic or she thought the elevator cable was going to break. I obligingly put on a mask when I arrived at the doctor's office.

And then the doc squeezed my balls and stuck his finger up my ass.

And you had to pay him???

Back