• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Man, if I was in undergrad, there's no telling how many times I'd say the line, "hey girl, you wanna be my super spreader?"

Trump will test the Russian vaccine on Tiffany but not Ivanka.

Dr. knowell will be here praising the russian vaccine based upon an opinion column from the National Review within the next week.

col anus will not demand the credentials of the russians who made this "vaccine."

Putin announces that Russia has first Covid vaccine. Supposedly they skipped phase 3 testing.

Seems legit. In equally reliable news (per John Hopkins Covid site) China, with a population of 1.4 billion, is holding steady at 89,000 confirmed cases (.00006% of population) and only 4,692 deaths (.000003% of population).

Seems legit. In equally reliable news (per John Hopkins Covid site) China, with a population of 1.4 billion, is holding steady at 89,000 confirmed cases (.00006% of population) and only 4,692 deaths (.000003% of population).

Sometimes I feel bad for President Trump, because with number skew by other countries like this (India is just as bad), it's hard not to want to say, "come onnnnnn, that's horseshit" all the time.

He’s skewing the numbers too.

I was reminded yesterday of the classic Cold War joke from the 1970s. A NASA astronaut and a Russian astronaut are talking:

NASA: We are so far ahead of you - we just landed another man on the moon.
Russian: Big deal. We are preparing to land on the sun.
NASA: You can't do that. Everyone and everything will be burned to a crisp.
Russian. We're not that stupid. We will launch the rocket at night.

Milhouse asking Knight “seriously bro?” is just weird.

Reported coronavirus deaths yesterday:
• France: 0
• United Kingdom: 0
• Canada: 4
• Germany: 6
• Italy: 6
• United States: 1,450

Thats dandy bit the USA has the third largest population in the world and only Germany is even in the top 20. Why don't you show how many dieds Brazil has?

Brazil is a better example both for size and preference for facism by its leadership

Thats dandy bit the USA has the third largest population in the world and only Germany is even in the top 20. Why don't you show how many dieds Brazil has?
The other 9 most populous countries recorded 2,400 deaths from 3 billion people yesterday.

Back