Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243248249250251252253
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5050

Thread: Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Iíve said before once vaccines are freely available to anyone that wants one, meaning you can walk into Publix at 2
    In the afternoon and say Iíd like to be vaccinated like you can with the flu shot, then mask off, go buck wild, and if someone gets sick that was their fault for not getting vaccinated (yes aware some people canít get vaccinated but thatís such a sna percentage and that applies to all vaccines for them)
    Yep this is exactly where I am at. If you choose not to get vaccinated and get sick, sucks to sucks bro, itís time for us to get back to normal.

Y'all think that the Johnson and Johnson will be good enough for the vaccine passport?

That is really all i want.

I mean you will get the CDC vaccination card and I assume that will be the basis of any future vaccine passport. There has never been a global multi vaccine roll out and I am unsure how it will be determined country to country given the different emergency use authorizations. I think in the US the leader type status will give a good enough for thee good enough for me for all countries so any US vaccine means good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Y'all think that the Johnson and Johnson will be good enough for the vaccine passport?

That is really all i want.
    The differences in calculated efficacy numbers may well be differences without significance. Contributing factors:#small sample size, later testing when more variants existed in the virus, and randomness of people.

J & J partners with rival Merck to produce more vaccine
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/97311...vid-19-vaccine

What you care about is hospitalizations and deaths," he says. "And Johnson & Johnson appears to be just as good as Moderna and Pfizer at preventing those."

ó-

No, many of us worry about the potential long term issues that are possible, even without hospitalization. Public health officials needs to start taking these concerns into account before making dismissive statements about what people would worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    What you care about is hospitalizations and deaths," he says. "And Johnson & Johnson appears to be just as good as Moderna and Pfizer at preventing those."

ó-

No, many of us worry about the potential long term issues that are possible, even without hospitalization. Public health officials needs to start taking these concerns into account before making dismissive statements about what people would worry about.
    Yeah, I pretty much never left the house once the actor dude got his leg amputated, but are there any statistics on what % of the people are long-haulers?

Speaking of which, this is terrifying

Scientists inch closer to explaining the mysterious 'brain fog' symptom of COVID-19

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/scientists...135544750.html