• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Bro, you're better than this.

The Government is dumping $1,000 into my account every month for additional child tax credits. I make well over $100,000 a year.

I'm not even on unemployment, but if I were, I'd be getting more than that.

I think you guys are taking your standard of living and imposing it on what you think others would need to continue their own lifestyle.

I live in the country. All my neighbor needs to live is enough money to buy a fifth of gin every other day. He's (comparatively) fucking SWIMMING in money and hasn't worked for years. He has his single wide on the top of the hill and is just KILLIN' IT.

He used to be a mechanic, but now he's just a drunk.

aren't the child credits just an advance of what you'd have gotten in april?

Both my parents have COVID, both boosted, both immunocompromised

MDMH, thinking about your folks, you, and family - hoping for some great news very soon!

My three year old had a runny nose and we got him tested and he’s positive. None of the rest of us have any symptoms.

Probably a bad idea to fly to my work conference in San Antonio on Wednesday.

Chaos right now, lol. Both kids have the sniffles, youngest daycare class closed for a week from an exposure, oldest has to get clearance from a doctor (home rapid test not good enough?) to go back to school. My mom has COVID, my dad has COVID symptoms, tested positive, then negative, has to go back to work even though he can’t isolate from my COVID+ mother, my 4yo niece has COVID, so my in-laws are exposed, and my 84yo grandmother in law has COVID and is apparently very confused from brain fog

Wow. Hoping for the best for your family.

Just found out my oldest daughter has COVID, after she crawled into bed with us at 2am last night and coughed all over me all night. Sitting here in session at school and I have no clue what I’m supposed to do

Just found out my oldest daughter has COVID, after she crawled into bed with us at 2am last night and coughed all over me all night. Sitting here in session at school and I have no clue what I’m supposed to do

Man, second time I slept in the same bed with my wife and she never got it so you may be good. We were both vaxxed. She continued to teach the whole time I was sick and quarantined.

Back