• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

The answer of how many tests have been sent in the press conference wasn't bad, if it's true.

The presser tonight...was surprisingly reasonable.

Sounds like testing is going to ramp way up this next week, which means we will have a huge spike in number of cases but also a huge drop in the mortality numbers. Sounds like labcorp has a testing protocol ready to go.

Each state now can conduct tests on their own withour having to send everything to CDC for verification.

Sounds like economic relief via a payroll tax holiday, and also protections for hourly wage workers will be announced tomorrow.

When I say "reasonable" I mean it wasn't fraught with boot licking. It was concise and direct.

Pearl Jam postponing their spring tour. Probably the first of many canceled tours.

Hope you are right. They canceled Raleigh in 2016 for HB2, so that’s logical. Would be great to get 2 NC shows.

Yeah I’d read rumors they want to hit swing states in the fall, but I guess the fall tour could now be next spring if we’re all still alive then.

Yeah I’d read rumors they want to hit swing states in the fall, but I guess the fall tour could now be next spring if we’re all still alive then.

I see what you did there.

Yeah. Wondering if festivals will be canceled, postponed or just 70-80% of the bands show up. Have Shaky Knees tickets in the city of decline in early May.

selfishly I've got some concerts in April I'm very excited about and hope they continue on

Back