• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is smarter: Donald Trump or rjkarl?

?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Ricky J Karl

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Present day versions of each, using whatever rubric you want (IQ, ability to form complete sentences, reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, ability to converse without making a conversation completely and utterly about themselves, etc).

Go!

Townie hit first 2020

(Junebug, that means he insulted rj, not actually physically hit him)

Poor Townie! He must have lost his blankie and his teething ring...

I thought call out threads were bannable....

Trump has actually achieved something with all his lying. Not sure about rj.

Right, so it shouldn’t really be seen as an insult to be dumber than the President, a billionaire, on paper.

Successful businesses? Push.
Grammar online? Advantage Trump.
Stories about 1970s Wake Forest? rj.

Guessing this will be a close vote.

Well, rjs ignorance isn't a public menace though.

Feuds

rj has a long standing feud with a grape juice company and several message board posters
Trump feuds with Grayson Carter and is reportedly afraid of stairs.

Tough call!

What a shock that the "MOD" who supported the use of Nazi cartoons to insult a Jew who lost over 100 family members in the Holocaust, supported a bogus banning of me, but when a clearly bannable event direct at me is posted he participates rather than doing his alleged duty!

I put it 90/10 in favor of Junebug billing clients while he is posting.

The way I look at it if you can bill clients time that you're spending posting on the board your winning at The Game of Life

This is a really shitty thread. The attack call out. The comparison to donald f'ing trump who truly is a horrible person. All because he annoys you on a message board?

If you ever have kids I hope you teach them to be better towards people.

And personally I'm fine with this thread but I do think it's weak sauce to allow this and then ban rj for something stupid when somebody gets hyper defensive.

Do you even know what day of the week it is?

Jesus, you are thick. You post on other days during business hours.

BTW, a person who would bill while they post wouldn't care if it's Saturday or midnight.

This is a really shitty thread. The attack call out. The comparison to donald f'ing trump who truly is a horrible person. All because he annoys you on a message board?

If you ever have kids I hope you teach them to be better towards people.

Lol

Says the guy who called another poster the dumbest person in two-legged pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back