• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

One of my friends is getting ready to make $45,000. Is now a good time to buy?

One of my friends is getting ready to make $45,000. Is now a good time to buy?

I know of an Athletic Director who might be fundraising for a buyout. It would be full circle.

Who's saying we should?

He later said change was possible in Congress, noting: “With Trump gone you’re going to begin to see things change. Because these folks know better. They know this isn’t what they’re supposed to be doing.”

Biden supported his claim by saying that 12 former Republican colleagues in the Senate expressed concerns about the party’s blockade of Obama’s Supreme Court nominee, Merrick Garland (the Garland episode predated Trump’s presidency).

It’s not the first time Biden has touted the return of bipartisanship. Last month, the longtime lawmaker alluded that many in the GOP had become intimidated by Trump during his administration, but said he anticipated an “epiphany among many of my Republican friends” in the future.

″[T]he thing that will fundamentally change things is with Donald Trump out of the White House. Not a joke,” Biden said at an event in New Hampshire in May. “It’s already beginning ― in the House now, you’ve seen people that in fact were not willing to vote for any Democratic initiative, even if they agreed with it, because they didn’t want to be the odd person out if it wasn’t going to happen.”

Yeah. There are only two choices, Townie.

Yeah. There are only two choices, Townie.

There were more than two choices two weeks ago. Townie (and I) are making the argument that the Primaries should have gone another way. Too late now though.

If a loan make sense at 0%, it made sense at .5%. It's not to create or save a single job.

This is lipstick on pig.

Eliminating the reserve requirement seems risky...

Mnuchin suggests rolling back what’s left of Dodd Frank.

So was Trump’s plan today to reassure markets to help continue Friday’s bump?

Back