• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

But at least Trump autographed copies for his WH staffers and sycophants of that graph showing the Dow's increases on Friday after his press conference! I'm sure that they'll treasure those forever.

Last edited:
At what point is trading just stopped indefinitely?

At what point is trading just stopped indefinitely?

Makes sense with so much of the economy shutting down. We can’t bet on NBA games now. We shouldn’t be able to bet on the economy.

There are some interesting biotech plays right now. I'm watching AYTU

Interesting. Are there any biotech funds to watch?

I'm watching the vacation industry. Airlines, cruises, hotels...all are bottoming out and I expect a bailout down the road.

Interesting. Are there any biotech funds to watch?

I'm watching the vacation industry. Airlines, cruises, hotels...all are bottoming out and I expect a bailout down the road.

Not sure of which funds to look into, if any.

NBC and FOX just gave AYTU a shout out. Since I made my initial post it's jumped another 20%.

Wish I had cash on the sidelines to take advantage of this opportunity.

The MJ ETF has also bottomed out. I think the industry is still in its infancy and anything south of $10 for that ETF is a nice bargain.

I guess he wanted to wait until 3:30 so that there wouldn't be enough time for the market to completely crash? Tomorrow should be fun, then.

Back