• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

Someone explain to me Saudi Arabia's plan in increasing oil production like I'm five. Flooding the market under the guise of "maybe it will increase demand!" to what end? Economic instability across the globe where they'd hope to capitalize alongside Russia?

Russia wouldn’t cooperate with them to decrease production and prop up prices. So they’re flooding the market thinking it’ll hurt others (including Russia) more than them.

i thought the plan was to cripple Russia economically to make them cave to SA's demands

So what date does the number of coronavirus cases pass the Dow Jones points, and which graph will have the steepest slope at the crossing point?

OK, what's the rest of the worlds excuse then?

You realize the us govt also had infrastructure in 40 or so countries to help them fight outbreaks in order to lessen the impact to the US right? Want to guess if those safeguards are still in place or did donald close them? I'll give you a moment to flip a coin.

You realize the us govt also had infrastructure in 40 or so countries to help them fight outbreaks in order to lessen the impact to the US right? Want to guess if those safeguards are still in place or did donald close them? I'll give you a moment to flip a coin.

Well, if Trump wasn't elected POTUS, he could have led CDC and NIH. There wouldn't have been any virus. The common cold would have been cured and cancer would cease to exist.

Don't panic....we have a very stable genius in the White House! The fall in the stock market is hilarious to me when I think about how much it tightens Trump's sphincter!

For pubs telling yourself that this crash has nothing to do with trump, remember that the climb was why you supported him. Maybe trump doesn’t actually have that much control on the market?

That’s basically an admission he’s manipulating the markets. He wants to investigate people for things he does.

It sucks that economic reason of support are being destroyed and all that’s left is exposing yourself as being a racist shithead.

For pubs telling yourself that this crash has nothing to do with trump, remember that the climb was why you supported him. Maybe trump doesn’t actually have that much control on the market?

I've learned from FB, et al, from 2010 - 2016 that the pres has nothing to do with market indices performance, but around early 2017 somehow market drivers changed and the president was responsible for gains. I haven't checked online the last week or so but I assume that's still the case.

That also when BLS indicators changed from liberal lies to real evidence of this country’s greatness. Kind of like the Pinocchio of statistics.

I feel confident that pubs will give Drumpf a total pass on the market. This might actually save him. If there had been a significant correction without this, he is hapless in November.

To the rank and file (deluded) Republicans, he’ll always get a pass.

Always responsible for anything viewed as good. Always the victim (never responsible) otherwise.

Wake up, people.

Back