• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

At this point it would be interesting to hear a 2016 Trump voter explain how Hillary was a worse option. I'm sure they would have something, but I don't think it would sound very convincing right now. But at least you got some judges and got to own the libs on social media for a little over three years.

Honesty, faced with Trump vs Hillary, any non-Hillary vote was an immense mistake. Especially in any swing states. Being a fan of Hillary was not required.

But at least you got some judges and got to own the libs on social media for a little over three years.

giphy.gif

Honesty, faced with Trump vs Hillary, any non-Hillary vote was an immense mistake. Especially in any swing states. Being a fan of Hillary was not required.

I didn't vote Trump in 2016 and am not voting for him in 2020.

But I also don't subscribe to the "must vote for the Democrat" line of thinking just because Orange Man... BAD.

100% correct - So what does that say about Hillary's campaign in 2016?

images

That you and a bunch of mental deficients in Michigan and Wisconsin and PA are the problem with America and believe anything your GOP taxaphobe homophobe regulaphobes tell them? piss off with blaming the Hillary campaign for Trump

I didn't vote Trump in 2016 and am not voting for him in 2020.

But I also don't subscribe to the "must vote for the Democrat" line of thinking just because Orange Man... BAD.

Serious question. Why would you not vote for Biden in November? Do you think he would be the same or worse than Trump?

Back