• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

giphy.gif

But you don't support Trump. Riiight. It's also a pretty pathetic comment on what you consider important.

MENSA levels of Intelligence hardly required to recognize the disastrous cancer that has become conservative/Republican politics in the US.

though I too am personally affected and know that the market crash is bad for a lot of folks, there is a small feeling of schadenfreude around the negative financial impact felt by the wealthy Trump voters who voted with their wallet, especially the cowards who wouldn't publicly say they voted for Trump

Larry Kudlow and Jim Cramer hosted a show together on CNBC years ago.

Now if Jim Cramer ran for the Dem nomination I would be all-in for him in November.

Proving again that you are completely idiotic. Cramer makes up shit and is wrong all the time. He's admitted to manipulating the stock market when he was working on Wall Street. Follow him at your own risk.

i mean, of course angus would prefer an entertainer. the guy is a ride or die trumpshill

though I too am personally affected and know that the market crash is bad for a lot of folks, there is a small feeling of schadenfreude around the negative financial impact felt by the wealthy Trump voters who voted with their wallet, especially the cowards who wouldn't publicly say they voted for Trump

i insinuated as much to a wealthy trump supporter who whined about his net worth falling today and was grumbled at with something like "well, every [candidate] has their problems...."

I don't think anything would have been different with Hillary TBH. The media might not have been forcing mass hysteria, outside of Fox News. That's about it though.

Oh, it’d still be a shit show.

And Republicans would be screaming bloody murder about Hillary being responsible for everything bad.

Important differences would be that we’d have vastly more competent people in charge and we’d be far better positioned in every way to respond.

Similarities would be that Republicans would be woefully inaccurate assigning credit/blame.

I don't think anything would have been different with Hillary TBH. The media might not have been forcing mass hysteria, outside of Fox News. That's about it though.

Wrong...she would have started working on this in January with competent people who weren't interested in her poll numbers.

She is an arrogant, stand-offish person but is very competent and has great teams.

Proving again that you are completely idiotic. Cramer makes up shit and is wrong all the time.

Sounds just like Joe Biden.

Did Jim Cramer ever claim he was arrested in South Africa while trying to see Nelson Mandela?

But you don't support Trump. Riiight. It's also a pretty pathetic comment on what you consider important.

It was a joke from one of my favorite TV shows, Denise. Lighten up.

And as I've stated many times before... I did not vote for Trump in 2016 and will not vote for him in 2020.

But only in the Tunnels lefty echo chamber does this = a Trump supporter or Trumpshill.

Oh, it’d still be a shit show.

And Republicans would be screaming bloody murder about Hillary being responsible for everything bad.

Important differences would be that we’d have vastly more competent people in charge and we’d be far better positioned in every way to respond.

Similarities would be that Republicans would be woefully inaccurate assigning credit/blame.

Things would be half as bad and Republicans would be 10x angrier.

Compare the infection rates of countries that addressed the pandemic aggressively with those that said it was a deep state hoax.

It is ridiculous that this is even a discussion. Trump has no idea what should be done.

Watching the worth of my Roth this week has been a fun activity. I really feel for people that are close to retirement or need to cash those out soon.

Back