• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

Paul Krugman just blew his load all over his Apple IIe

jy6jfk1gmjl41.jpg

Jesus Christ. I'm broke.

RJ, what's your money in, player?

Was inevitable, government cheese can't prop up a broken capitalist system forever. Thankfully I'm 33 and don't plan on touching my investments for another 30 years, so whatever.

Sadly it will the older working class who pays for this, not the elites who've already pocketed and hoarded trillions in free fed money.

Although they voted in Trump, so I don't really feel that bad.

No worries gentlemen, I’m positive that president Trump will have a well thought out and nuanced plan to help our 401ks bounce back. He has been listening carefully for three years now to his top economic advisors and knew that the bull market was due to take a major downturn at some point.

So more tax cuts, right?

No worries gentlemen, I’m positive that president Trump will have a well thought out and nuanced plan to help our 401ks bounce back. He has been listening carefully for three years now to his top economic advisors and knew that the bull market was due to take a major downturn at some point.

That should be nowhere near the list of things the President should be focused on.

How again is this Trumps fault, and how would the Democrats platform prevent a pandemic?

trump's been in power for 3 years; republicans have strangled the congress and state governments for much longer

the mismanagement of the response as been described in literal real time

but yeah, it's the dems fault

trump's been in power for 3 years; republicans have strangled the congress and state governments for much longer

the mismanagement of the response as been described in literal real time

but yeah, it's the dems fault

How would the dems have prevented this? I am not saying it's their fault, but Trump or the Democrats can't stop a pandemic.

Do you think a bunch more corona virus tests distributed would fix the problem, obviously it would be nice to have but it wouldn't make an impact on the global economy.

Since that fat bastard fashions himself an economic jenius and gleefully takes credit for stock market advances that he didn’t create, he gets to eat this shit sandwich.

How again is this Trumps fault, and how would the Democrats platform prevent a pandemic?

The Democrats wouldn't have dismantled the CDC and protections against said pandemic. Part of the stock market panic is investors realizing that Trump and his government have no idea what to do and will make things significantly worse by continuing to claim that everything is fine. There is nothing that could have been done by anyone in the US to prevent it, but to pretend that the systems in place under Obama wouldn't have been more effective is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back