• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has He Been Fired Yet?

Come on, let's make today the day!

2zfvr6.jpg

i don’t see it happening today. I hope I’m wrong. I think they’re focused on the coronavirus right now and the safety of the student athletes. I bet we hear about it this weekend at the soonest.

i don’t see it happening today. I hope I’m wrong. I think they’re focused on the coronavirus right now and the safety of the student athletes. I bet we hear about it this weekend at the soonest.

yeah Currie is prob involved with logistics for the rest of the spring sports and spring football. probably ACC meetings and so forth.

It won’t happen until after the ACC Tournament is over.
Oh, wait......

If they cancel the NCAA, and I'm thinking recruiting will be dead period for a bit, could they say that we crossed into the next year and save 3 mil by waiting a couple of weeks?

Hatch did respond to my email, which was unexpected. Nothing of consequence however. Perhaps this is not a bad outlet to let them know our concerns

Hatch did respond to my email, which was unexpected. Nothing of consequence however. Perhaps this is not a bad outlet to let them know our concerns

I hate to break it to you, but the response from some lacky and that info never made it to Hatch.

Back