• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has He Been Fired Yet?

Crickets.... they'll make a special show about it sometime on the ACCN: "The Virus That Saved Coach Manning."

YoungTenseIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

I don't think it's going to happen unless Currie is waiting for all the good coaches to get hired

The Wake Forest Way. It's just how it's done in this world. That's just life. Couldn't be happier!

Still here? I'd have been fired at my job years ago for MUCH BETTER performance results. :dumb:

Nope. Everyone’s playing chicken.
Pretty soon I’m becoming a Walmart Fan of some sort. The only question is what flavor.
Going to be hard to say Go Heels out of contact.
I’m thinking of going Willie and Marie. What do you think?

Probably waiting another year to be sympathetic to firing someone in this tough economic climate.I mean how long could he survive without a job, $15M cash and a $20M+ net worth?

Have a heart people!

Probably waiting another year to be sympathetic to firing someone in this tough economic climate.I mean how long could he survive without a job, $15M cash and a $20M+ net worth?

Have a heart people!

I can’t imagine how I’d feel taking away someone’s health insurance, especially during a pandemic.

Back