• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has He Been Fired Yet?

Makes me sick the bastard is still employed over a week after our season-ending loss.

I’m trying to wrap my mind around Danny Manning receiving $15 million from Wake for doing nothing and then topping it off with $1k from the US gov’t. What a week for the Dan Man. That’s life!

tenor.gif

and so another workday has come and gone...please Currie. Get rid of the worst coach in ACC history who could only get 2 student athletes to graduate. Pathetic

Makes me sick the bastard is still employed over a week after our season-endingYa' loss.

He's not a bastard. He's not a successful basketball coach at an ACC level, either, but he's not a bastard. How dare he expect Wake Forest to comply with its contract with him?
Chill, y'all.

and so another workday has come and gone...please Currie. Get rid of the worst coach in ACC history who could only get 2 student athletes to graduate. Pathetic

And... he's not the worst coach in ACC history, although he might be a minor league contender.

I come home and rush straight to this board to see if Manning has been canned every day. Honestly guys, I cannot believe WF has not fired him. Does anyone know any damn thing that can be a beam of hope? I just continuously stay disappointed with everything basketball wise WF.

Danny Manning says a little prayer every night thanking God for Bob Wade.

Danny Manning says a little prayer every night thanking God for Bob Wade.

Wade had a better overall record than Manning and [Redacted]’s records at Wake.

Seems like Friday is the expectation for a number of people. Boy do I hope so.

Back