• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has He Been Fired Yet?

The acc was much more competitive during Bob Wade's era.

i remember being a lot angrier during the [Redacted] years, but that's probably because i was younger and still cared from the prior 20 years of being good/decent. It's like breaking up - it allegedly takes you half the length of the relationship to completely get over it. We had 20 good years, and now after 10 most of us are over the pain.

Of course, give us one good year or reason to hope, and like idiots, we'll get sucked back in.

Every time I get a Twitter notification from DeaconSports/Goodman/Les/Conor, and it's not The Tweet...

*sigh*

This should make it easier to announce a firing. No PC. No mice in Currie’s face. Just a statement.

Just a tweet. "Danny Manning has been dismissed as head basketball coach at Wake Forest."

If a 6th season DFL finish in the weakest ACC doesn't get him fired....what will??! :dumb:

Back