• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has He Been Fired Yet?

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Why is he still here? Every minute that passes is a minute too late.

#onethoughtonethreadbaby

jesus christ. why is he still here.

Manning finished 13-18 and that was his second BEST finish as the Wake coach. In the 57 years of playing in the ACC, prior to Manning and the other guy, Wake had only lost 18+ games 6 times. In the last 10 years, we have lost 18+ games 8 times. The "best" years of those 10 we were 17-16 and 19-14.

Manning finished 13-18 and that was his second BEST finish as the Wake coach. In the 57 years of playing in the ACC, prior to Manning and the other guy, Wake had only lost 18+ games 6 times. In the last 10 years, we have lost 18+ games 8 times. The "best" years of those 10 we were 17-16 and 19-14.
This is unfathomable to see in writing.

Nice
79807edcbffffd7f337e189b6244ee23.jpg

I'm glad that's on the ticker. Either to demolish Manning's pride when he gets sacked or to put pressure on Currie to sack him, or both. We need lots of national attention right now. Tons of negative attention if we retain him, tons of buzz if we fire him as our name gets mentioned as an opening. I am so tired of not mattering nationally.

I'm glad that's on the ticker. Either to demolish Manning's pride when he gets sacked or to put pressure on Currie to sack him, or both. We need lots of national attention right now. Tons of negative attention if we retain him, tons of buzz if we fire him as our name gets mentioned as an opening. I am so tired of not mattering nationally.

Nationally? We don't matter regionally. Or even at the state level. Hell, based on attendance, very few in the Triad care.

Nationally? We don't matter regionally. Or even at the state level. Hell, based on attendance, very few in the Triad care.

No argument here. It's been a titanic plummet off the radar.

And the asshole that made it all happen got part of the campus named after him.

I am nervous that they will fire Childress, now that Brandon is gone, and retain Manning. The excuse will be that he had to play Brandon to appease the base.

Back