• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're paying $9000 to see an email from your source using the word "buyout"?

Or if that email exists you get to keep their money? Sounds like a wager to me.

reminds me of that guy deacgrad86 (?) having a meltdown. is he still around under a different name?

So the issue is whether there is a buyout or not? What if the contract is simply guaranteed?

A. This isn't a call out thread. It's a direct response to their postings
B. Clearly, IF this was a call out thread, which it isn't, it would be OK as Townie's was considered OK.

Let’s let the mods weigh the evidence here before jumping to that conclusion.

can this thread be the buyout speculation thread? so that we stop talking about its exact size and makeup everywhere else?

maybe also the COVID-19 / Hannity Virus thread?

Must live a boring life at age 65+ to wake up first thing in the morning and write that garbage. RJ needs a companion in the worst way....

So, for us normal people. You haven’t a clue whether or not Manning is getting fired? You just know the buyout is not as significant as many claim?
You also feel proving that information warrants you $45,000?

Why exactly does each poster have to put $9000 in escrow? Why don't you just show the other guy your source and he signs and notarizes the letter

If this is the way it must be, I volunteer to keep all the money in my personal bank account
Coronavirus panic starts...wakephan09 profits

Well I’ll have to talk it over with my wife

Yeah, I'm pitching it to the wife and kids right now.

The dogs seem disinterested.

For someone who hasn’t been on here in years and just stopped over because someone on Twitter said there was a report on the boards ... anyone want to summarize wtf is going on for me?? Other than RJ being the same RJ I remember from 10 years ago when I was a frequent poster?

For someone who hasn’t been on here in years and just stopped over because someone on Twitter said there was a report on the boards ... anyone want to summarize wtf is going on for me?? Other than RJ being the same RJ I remember from 10 years ago when I was a frequent poster?

I don't know of any material report on the boards, but this is the most recent statement bysomeone who acts like they know what they're talking about.

I was just told that we have not crossed the finish quite yet, but they we have " rounded the turn and entered the home stretch" (to use a horse racing term) and things are looking good for a resolution soon. Now we just have to hope our "horse" doesn't fall and break his leg on the way to the finish line.

Disclaimer: This is not an attack on RJ.

I regret to inform you my wife has not authorized a $9,000 “settle an argument on the internet” spend at this time.

I will keep you updated on my efforts at convincing her we need a quarantine Xbox.

Can we add the stipulation that RJ will forever cement himself an insider and gets to go green? #teamrj

I regret to inform you my wife has not authorized a $9,000 “settle an argument on the internet” spend at this time.

I will keep you updated on my efforts at convincing her we need a quarantine Xbox.

Broke boiiiiiiiiiiii

As one who supposedly uses words, you should understand defining terms is important.

Just wanted to make sure this was preserved for posterity. Like Hammurabi’s Code, the Magna Carta, and the Declaration of Independence, this post will be treasured for centuries, if not millennia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back