• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you actually ask SBM if he was willing to put his real life reputation and business on the line over an internet bet? Or did you volunteer that for him?

Step 1: Create a situation with an amount so large, knowing that no one will agree, and with terms so vague that no one could possibly agree in good conscience, all to draw attention to yourself and distract from the fact that your bullshit guarantee from a few days ago hasn't happened yet.

Step 2: Profit?

If you're this worried about what people think about you, just post it. Come on RJ. Do it. Let's see those Skype chats!

Wait, I thought you had me blocked anyway. Just more lies from a lying liar?

did you actually ask SBM if he was willing to put his real life reputation and business on the line over an internet bet? Or did you volunteer that for him?

It's not a bet...but yes, he and his wife agreed...

RJ, does your source have any information on the Health insurance situation? What the COBRA costs are?...are we required to cover dental? These are the important parts that could really affect the outcome of the deal. If so, I’m in for $9K.

Mit Shah just sent me an email telling me to cease and desist contacting him about Manning and a buyout.

Profit.

Nothing about COBRAS, but I think they know about brown bears...

Wait. So if RJ was repeatedly emailing our AD asking for information and Currie got annoyed and responded “Stop emailing me about the buyout,” RJ would “win.” Right?

Wait. So if RJ was repeatedly emailing our AD asking for information and Currie got annoyed and responded “Stop emailing me about the buyout,” RJ would “win.” Right?

I don’t think you win due diligence, but yes.

So this whole thing was MBS’s wife’s Ponzi scheme?!?

Wow. Check out this Twitter DM!!

33TuGJn.png

New levels of Crazy. Can the Corona Virus affect the brain directly?

Mental illness is no laughing matter. Consider getting help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back