• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've talked it over with my wife and we agree. I'll put my reputation and businesses on the line and accept the $45k+ to settle this thing once and for all.

*not actually married

One of the weirdest posts I've ever read on these boards.

Been thinking, "Why check the boards? Nothing going on right now." Checked the boards anyway. Glad I did. Prime Entertainment. Thanks rj. If you want to include me, I'll back $9 of your $9,000 non-bet as long as you copy me with everything - all notarized, please.

Rj, quit fuckin up my inheritance, man.

Y’all should be thankful. Rj has taken our collective minds off the Coronavirus for a few fleeting moments. You’re doing the lord’s work, friend.

may i suggest that in lieu of cash you measure penises. I recall that was a former board wager that went swimmingly.

RJ has really outdone himself today from a pettiness, incoherence, and stupidity standpoint. Well done sir. Fortunately, I'm on ignore and he won't see this post.

Sucks on the timing, I’d be in but I just spent my last $9000 on a six pack of toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back