• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, is it my age that after reading this thread I don't know what the hell is going on?

Yep. This is a perfectly sane and normal offer from RJ. What’s not to get?

This thread 100% didn't start as a total joke.

I realize your egos are very tender, but it's not that hard to admit you got got and you guys got got big time.

I realize your egos are very tender, but it's not that hard to admit you got got and you guys got got big time.

So you’re admitting that you made up sources to impress your internet friends?

So you’re admitting that you made up sources to impress your internet friends?
He played the long game, starting when Dino was fired. He got me for sure! Impressive to go so long acting like a crazy old unhinged liar and to never once step out of character! 10+ years, 1000's of posts and even published a book...all leading to this post! What a finale!

what's really going to blow your mind is when it was all true and THIS was the past that played you all

A man who used to pitch a fit about his "rep" on this forum is holding force on the fragile egos of others.

Can't make this shit up.

A man who used to pitch a fit about his "rep" on this forum is holding force on the fragile egos of others.

Can't make this shit up.

I haven't been around these here ogboards lately but there are ways to compromise paying the full 9k:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back