• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I've been cajoled, name called and more to put up or shut up. At the top of this madness have been: Townie, Strickland, Liquid Karma. Biff and Racer.

There's nothing truly free in this world. The following is non-negotiable. Nor should it be in that I am putting up FIVE TIMES as much money as each of them will have to do as well as living by the same conditions I am asking them to accept. However, the judge of this event 1976Deac (henceforth SBM) is putting his real life reputation and business on the line to be our judge.

This process will be called "Due Diligence". It it not in any way, shape or form a wager or bet. The purpose is information.

Let's look at the process:

1. Each of the aforementioned posters will wire US$9000 to SBM's firm's escrow account
2. I will match each deposit up to a total of US$45,000
3. The losing party or parties hereby agree to a lifetime, IP, all device, all location ban from this board or any future Wake board or platform that has more five current posters participating
4. To start this a minimum of US$18,000 from the aforementioned group will be received by SBM
5. If this progresses, all five still agree to the lifetime ban description if found to be wrong.
6. RJ will provide documentation to SBM
7. SBM will verify the validity of the documentation
8. The documentation must be from one of the top Wake people discussed on this board and must include the word "buyout".
9. Upon completing his Due Diligence SBM will issue a signed, notarized statement deciding which side is correct.
10. SBM will post this letter on the board.
11. SBM will distribute the funds to the appropriate parties.
12. Each of the participants (including those who don't put up the full $9000) will sign an agreement to Hold SMB Harmless for his decision
13. Should there be any lawsuits or naming of SBM negligent or at fault, the entire losing team will agree to pay all legal costs for this effort as well as putting a minimum on one year's total billing of
BSM's law firm in escrow or agree such amounts will be attached by BSM
14. The documentation will never be published on the board.
15. This is not negotiable.

You guys asked me to put or shut up. It's on you now.

If you so are damn sure I am full of shit, this should be easier than betting on a game after it's over. Would I possibly put up that kind of money if I wasn't 100% sure? Would I put up my posting future if I didn't already know the answer?

I can't wait to see the dancing, demands and excuses for not participating.

Let's see if you have any integrity, any cajones or if you are simply a bunch whining, ignorant, candy-assed, internet cowards.

It's on you now boys.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Why exactly does each poster have to put $9000 in escrow? Why don't you just show the other guy your source and he signs and notarizes the letter

If this is the way it must be, I volunteer to keep all the money in my personal bank account

I thought we didn’t allow call out threads? How do I make a motion to the mods to use their state of emergency powers to ban this poster in violation?

I've been cajoled, name called and more to put up or shut up. At the top of this madness have been: Townie, Strickland, Liquid Karma. Biff and Racer.

There's nothing truly free in this world. The following is non-negotiable. Nor should it be in that I am putting up FIVE TIMES as much money as each of them will have to do as well as living by the same conditions I am asking them to accept. However, the judge of this event 1976Deac (henceforth SBM) is putting his real life reputation and business on the line to be our judge.

This process will be called "Due Diligence". It it not in any way, shape or form a wager or bet. The purpose is information.

Let's look at the process:

1. Each of the aforementioned posters will wire US$9000 to SBM's firm's escrow account
2. I will match each deposit up to a total of US$45,000
3. The losing party or parties hereby agree to a lifetime, IP, all device, all location ban from this board or any future Wake board or platform that has more five current posters participating
4. To start this a minimum of US$18,000 from the aforementioned group will be received by SBM
5. If this progresses, all five still agree to the lifetime ban description if found to be wrong.
6. RJ will provide documentation to SBM
7. SBM will verify the validity of the documentation
8. The documentation must be from one of the top Wake people discussed on this board and must include the word "buyout".
9. Upon completing his Due Diligence SBM will issue a signed, notarized statement deciding which side is correct.
10. SBM will post this letter on the board.
11. SBM will distribute the funds to the appropriate parties.
12. Each of the participants (including those who don't put up the full $9000) will sign an agreement to Hold SMB Harmless for his decision
13. Should there be any lawsuits or naming of SBM negligent or at fault, the entire losing team will agree to pay all legal costs for this effort as well as putting a minimum on one year's total billing of
BSM's law firm in escrow or agree such amounts will be attached by BSM
14. The documentation will never be published on the board.
15. This is not negotiable.

You guys asked me to put or shut up. It's on you now.

If you so are damn sure I am full of shit, this should be easier than betting on a game after it's over. Would I possibly put up that kind of money if I wasn't 100% sure? Would I put up my posting future if I didn't already know the answer?

I can't wait to see the dancing, demands and excuses for not participating.

Let's see if you have any integrity, any cajones or if you are simply a bunch whining, ignorant, candy-assed, internet cowards.

It's on you now boys.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Vibes

Why exactly does each poster have to put $9000 in escrow? Why don't you just show the other guy your source and he signs and notarizes the letter

If this is the way it must be, I volunteer to keep all the money in my personal bank account

You have to buy a ticket to get into the concert or game. If they are so sure I am lying and full of shit, they should be tripping over themselves to buy in. This will be the easiest money they will ever make.

I'm willing to put my money in. Why aren't they? There are costs for one's actions. This is a small one.

Or are they just jealous and full of shit?

But I don't get it. If it's not a wager or bet, why is there money involved? How do they win "easy money"? I think you need to add some more descriptive language.

If I'm putting up $9000, I need to be sure

I thought we didn’t allow call out threads? How do I make a motion to the mods to use their state of emergency powers to ban this poster in violation?

A. This isn't a call out thread. It's a direct response to their postings
B. Clearly, IF this was a call out thread, which it isn't, it would be OK as Townie's was considered OK.

But I don't get it. If it's not a wager or bet, why is there money involved? How do they win "easy money"? I think you need to add some more descriptive language.

If I'm putting up $9000, I need to be sure

As one who supposedly uses words, you should understand defining terms is important.

Why is money involved? When companies or individuals do "due diligence" it routinely costs money. People get paid for participating.

What is this even about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back