• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Work from Home Life Pro Tips

MS Teams has shown me how productive a team can be working remotely. So much better than a conference call.

MS Teams has shown me how productive a team can be working remotely. So much better than a conference call.

Maybe this will finally kill off the open office concept that Susan Cain has been preaching against for years.

Not that it's such a surprise but there's a run on WFH equipment on Amazon. Lost $50 by replacing items in my cart that I could have ordered yesterday since they sold out in the meantime (monitor, bluetooth trackpad, desk etc.).

It was legit after 11 today before either my wife or I brushed our teeth. Quarantine has made us gross.

Nothing wrong with brushing after 11 if you're sleeping til after 11.

It was legit after 11 today before either my wife or I brushed our teeth. Quarantine has made us gross.

Congrats on the gross morning sex.

he's got a 2 year old. no way they slept until 11 or had morning sex

Here is a tip: don't have your roof replaced while working from home. Not much we could in this circumstance, but I now know what it would sound like to have a horse race on my roof. A day long horse race.

What is the purpose of printing at home, are you going to US-Mail some docs around?

In sales. I split time between home and office. I'm in manufacturing for an "essential business" so I have to be on-site to review jobs with team, etc.

I use Zoom on my iPad but don't have a camera on my desktop at work. Looking to buy one today. Any thoughts on something reliable for everyday use? I guess I'd prefer one with microphone built in. Amazon has a thousand choices so I'm consulting you guys and gals.

I just like the way the paper feels in my hands.

I find it hard to give a really long document my full attention without printing it out to read.

Because I mail them the original?

tenor.gif

In sales. I split time between home and office. I'm in manufacturing for an "essential business" so I have to be on-site to review jobs with team, etc.

I use Zoom on my iPad but don't have a camera on my desktop at work. Looking to buy one today. Any thoughts on something reliable for everyday use? I guess I'd prefer one with microphone built in. Amazon has a thousand choices so I'm consulting you guys and gals.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-C92...child=1&keywords=webcam&qid=1589557733&sr=8-5

This is the one I use bro.

Back