• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Work from Home Life Pro Tips

I generally have been a "leave work at work" person, so I have no office whatsoever-my office hours are in a moon chair with my laptop on a computer. Looking into buying a desk-any tips?

Kids as HR nightmares is a good bit.

One of my co-workers just said "I need to get my butt fixed. It has a crack in it."

I generally have been a "leave work at work" person, so I have no office whatsoever-my office hours are in a moon chair with my laptop on a computer. Looking into buying a desk-any tips?

Which desk you get is not important. Make sure you get an adjustable stand up work station to sit on top of it. VariDesk makes a good one that will accommodate two monitors. I love mine.

I had to provide IT support for a coworker who is now getting his homework assignments online.

I had to provide IT support for a coworker who is now getting his homework assignments online.

I can commiserate.

My coworker needs lots of hand-holding, too. I'm not big on micromanagement, but we all have to be flexible, right?

My kid has made cameos in the background of pretty much every VTC I have been on. He ha held up drawings he made and coloring books a couple of times and gotten a couple of laughs.

Also weird seeing everyone's tacky curtains and bad decorations

Should I put on a shirt for a VTC? I've got nice pecs, but I haven't manscaped the old chest in a while.

my coworkers have apparently refused to do any work for the last 2 weeks, and since tomorrow is the end of Q3, they're all now scrambling to do 2 weeks of work in 1 day and everyone is asking me for help as if I don't have enough to do.

gave myself a good excuse to buy a new printer. only $200 but since it is work required i guess it's tax deductible next year. Now that i think about it just think how much people are going to writing off next year.

I washed some clothes today and realized that it could be a loooooong time before I wear a long sleeve shirt again. Perhaps the same for long pants.

gave myself a good excuse to buy a new printer. only $200 but since it is work required i guess it's tax deductible next year. Now that i think about it just think how much people are going to writing off next year.

Took 30 minutes to realize I needed to get my chair from work today for the home office.

Took 60 minutes to buy a new printer.

I washed some clothes today and realized that it could be a loooooong time before I wear a long sleeve shirt again. Perhaps the same for long pants.

Yeah I’ve worn nothing but Under Armour shorts all week

Back