• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

How are these things not known/considered until months after the transfer?

We still have a spot, right? Tough for O but LMAO
Even though that ship sailed a long time ago, hypothetically, it is even more gone after today since Whitt is taking the 13th scholarship spot in January.

So Sarr can come back for a half a year if he asks nicely, I guess.

If this season doesn't count towards eligibility doesn't Sarr technically have the requisite 2 years of eligibility left?

If this season doesn't count towards eligibility doesn't Sarr technically have the requisite 2 years of eligibility left?

If I am not mistaken, the NCAA hasn't said anything about winter sports eligibility - just fall sports. So as of now, the upcoming b-ball season counts toward eligibility.

None of these rules matter. It is Kentucky.

Agreed. They'll figure out a way to get him on the court this year. It's just odd to me that it is taking so long AND now we hear that there is a conference rule that requires an additional exception/waiver from the SEC.

I'm pretty sure Sarr wasn't aware this would be such a pain in the ass... And I'd guess that Calipari didn't paint it that way.

But we've moved on and I'm just observing it with interest from afar.

What's up with Neath? I read some where that over the summer he opted not to return to campus to practice with the team during the voluntary COVID workouts. Did he come back when school started? Is he with the team now?

What's up with Neath? I read some where that over the summer he opted not to return to campus to practice with the team during the voluntary COVID workouts. Did he come back when school started? Is he with the team now?

Yeah, he's back. Part of it was that he initially was in Canada, I believe. He was in Florida (?) after that but returned to Wake shortly before classes started.

Yeah, he's back. Part of it was that he initially was in Canada, I believe. He was in Florida (?) after that but returned to Wake shortly before classes started.

Yep. Have heard that he looks stronger and fitter.

What’s the inside scoop on our new players? Are Ingraham and our freshman center pretty good? The center appears to have a long wingspan.

Okpomo has a 7'6" wingspan. Forbes will be meeting with the press on Thursday. We should have some real info then.

Back