• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing the screenplay/novel stuff is an inside-OGB joke.

For the record, I'm not under contract (more of a TV and internet-only practice). But there's not much to freelance with zero live sports. Every media organization is basically circling the wagons because there's no ad revenue.

Deaconblue is right -- I'll take 10 furlough days over just about every other cost-cutting measure.

I read it as, the writer from NYC is just calling Winston-Salem a small city and saying it had a refurbished downtown. Was there something else?

I read it as, the writer from NYC is just calling Winston-Salem a small city and saying it had a refurbished downtown. Was there something else?

"Vous pouvez sentir l'anus Greensboro de trente miles de distance."

So what kind of player is Alexandre Sarr?

If Sarr leaves then Get ready for:
Neath
Dubose
Chaundee
Muscius
Massoud

That’s a solid small ball nucleus but would get eaten alive against mid and upper level ACC teams. Pretty sure Buzz Williams made the tournament with a similar roster.

If Sarr leaves then Get ready for:
Neath
Dubose
Chaundee
Muscius
Massoud

That’s a solid small ball nucleus but would get eaten alive against mid and upper level ACC teams. Pretty sure Buzz Williams made the tournament with a similar roster.

True, but Mucius or Massoud will need to step up to the Kerry Blackshear level.

Basically it is not a bad representation of W-S, a nice smallish city with an up to date downtown. Sounds like he likes it here but really doesn't say much about his future

Lineup of Neath, Brown, Zeke, Massoud and Sarr with Dubose coming off the bench for some scoring is actually a decent rotation. Would be nice if Watson can give us 8-10 mpg and if Ingraham is serviceable.

Lineup of Neath, Brown, Zeke, Massoud and Sarr with Dubose coming off the bench for some scoring is actually a decent rotation. Would be nice if Watson can give us 8-10 mpg and if Ingraham is serviceable.
That is not a decent rotation.
It's just what we have to work with.

Back