• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus - What is Everyone Doing to Cope?

If anything I assume lots of different crime is going down, like breaking and entering usual occurs because houses are empty and people are on vacation or at work. There arent roving gangs of people just barging into houses to steal shit, its not the purge.

It’s weird that during this unique viral tragedy, some people are still worried that other people want to touch their stuff.

I think that during a highly contagious viral outbreak is exactly when you should be worried about people touching your stuff.

We were supposed to be in WV tomorrow, visiting Civil War battlefields. Then Gettysburg, Hershey and Philly.

Oh well.
Since you didn't make to the battlefields, let me tell how the fighting turned out:
North-1
South-0
Halftime Score

It’s weird that during this unique viral tragedy, some people are still worried that other people want to touch their stuff.

How are you able to see the ground from so high in that ivory tower?

If anything I assume lots of different crime is going down, like breaking and entering usual occurs because houses are empty and people are on vacation or at work. There arent roving gangs of people just barging into houses to steal shit, its not the purge.

It will be interesting what happens when wearing non-medical masks in public becomes commonplace. The Amazon guy walked onto my porch yesterday with a bandana over his face like Jesse James and it took me a second to realize what was going on. Nobody will think twice when someone with a mask and sunglasses rolls into 7-11.

It will be interesting what happens when wearing non-medical masks in public becomes commonplace. The Amazon guy walked onto my porch yesterday with a bandana over his face like Jesse James and it took me a second to realize what was going on. Nobody will think twice when someone with a mask and sunglasses rolls into 7-11.

In Japan, if you're sick, you wear a medical mask. It's just what folks do. Pre-corona. I've always thought that would be a great thing for Americans to do, but we have weird jaywalking-esq mask laws that might cause a problem.

The surveillance state and big facial recognition would never stand for that

I think that during a highly contagious viral outbreak is exactly when you should be worried about people touching your stuff.

Sure but splattering their guts all over your stuff doesn’t seem to be the fix.

In Japan, if you're sick, you wear a medical mask. It's just what folks do. Pre-corona. I've always thought that would be a great thing for Americans to do, but we have weird jaywalking-esq mask laws that might cause a problem.

that and lots of guns

Was supposed to start the day today at the practice round of the Masters. First time ever to go to Augusta National, then head back to Atl to take in the national title basketball game.

Effing GD virus.

Was supposed to start the day today at the practice round of the Masters. First time ever to go to Augusta National, then head back to Atl to take in the national title basketball game.

Effing GD virus.

I feel you. We were supposed to fly from Colombia to Peru yesterday to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Super bummed.

I was suppose to be on a plane to the UK on Friday to go on a five day soccer/drinking blitz of the greater London area with a childhood buddy of mine who was over there for grad school. :(

Have been coping with video games during the week nights (Warzone, Fifa, and madden) and with golf and hiking/biking on the weekends and a little drinking sprinkled in during golf.

Effing GD virus.

I was planning to take in the same sports DH yesterday, was really pumped about it. Turned out to be a pretty nice day, weather wise, as well, which was just another kick in the gut.

I was suppose to be on a plane to the UK on Friday to go on a five day soccer/drinking blitz of the greater London area with a childhood buddy of mine who was over there for grad school. :(

Try to go next March. My friend runs a beer festival in the north of England that gets about 60-80 local breweries to participate.

Back