• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus - What is Everyone Doing to Cope?

Enjoying a day off of work.

Went for a drive in my fun car.

Now chilling on the back porch with music and gin/tonic.

German naturally aspirated 4.2 L 420 hp V8.

6 speed manual transmission.

Last edited:
I will be marathon ready by the time quarantine lifts.

German naturally aspirated 4.2 L 420 hp V8.

6 speed manual transmission.

Nice man, that’s the only way. I’ve got a 2014 manual Cayman and it’s an absolute blast.

Yep

I know the modern double clutch thingies are faster.

But, I think, not as fun.

Mine’s an Audi.

Your talk about stick shifts makes me miss my old GTI. Loved driving that thing. Not many manufacturers are making 6-speeds anymore. Living carless is cheaper but not much fun.

Been doing Saturday night power hours with the crew. It feels like college again.

My neighborhood arranged to have a Waffle House food truck in our clubhouse parking lot this morning. I talked with neighbors I hadn’t seen in months. Such a cool idea. We’re going to have The Varsity truck next weekend.

My neighborhood arranged to have a Waffle House food truck in our clubhouse parking lot this morning. I talked with neighbors I hadn’t seen in months. Such a cool idea. We’re going to have The Varsity truck next weekend.

We have a local fruit and produce distributor every Monday and have done a food truck.

Yesterday we had a graduation parade led by a fire truck through our neighborhood.

I would love a Waffle House truck.

Your talk about stick shifts makes me miss my old GTI. Loved driving that thing. Not many manufacturers are making 6-speeds anymore. Living carless is cheaper but not much fun.

Ive got a 2019 GTI 6-speed manual, 228hp. really fun to drive and handles like a go-cart

Back