• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus - What is Everyone Doing to Cope?

Seems like a great time to start putting with the flagstick in.

I do/did. Was surprised when it got taken out a few times and then someone asked me to take it out. I used my towel to grab it at least once. If there is any truth to the virus not liking heat, then I should be golden, as it was in the mid to upper 80s that day.

source.gif

Snagged MLB The Show 20 yesterday. I assume I'll be through at least a decade's worth of a dynasty by the time it's all over, plus an additional amount of time spent plunking Astros.

PSA: “flushable” wipes are actually terrible and should not be flushed as they trap all sorts of stuff in the pipes when they don’t break down fast enough.

Not to mention baby wipes and paper towels which I’m sure tons of folks are currently flushing.

I caught some of one of Lebron's HS games on ESPN last night. Talk about a man among boys. It was amusing to hear them mention Sonny Vaccaro being in attendance.

Orangetheory closed down for two weeks and put workouts on YouTube. Did that for 30 minutes and jogged around the neighborhood for 30 minutes. Then came back and pressure washed for two hours.

Felt good to be outside.

81dcd123510b92e79a3ccf4a277898d5.jpg
0a65bbf39f90dcb4e69e2f5bc1341464.jpg

Staying back east for a bit but when I fly back to Seattle next week, I imagine my daily routine will have to involve runs and bike rides just to keep me sane. Looks like we may have the entire spring quarter online. I barely see people enough as it is, living alone.

Grapefruit juice is the nectar of the gods in my life anyway, but I cut over to vodka to change things up and these vodka Salty Dogs are the shit for riding out coronavirus.

I’m spending the quarantine trying to broker an RJ/usual suspects peace accord.

Honeydo list is getting worked down. Occasional trips to the big box stores. Great toilet paper hunts.

Did you see that Oak Valley shut down yesterday? They were already in financial trouble...they may not make it out of this.

Our club is enacting much of the items on that list. Food and beverage are takeout only. Members only allowed in clubhouse to go into locker room.

Welp, just got the email that my course is shut down until fall. They were shutting down at the end of April through Oct for a course renovation anyway. Looks like they decided to just start the reno during this uncertain time, and try to open back up earlier in the fall than originally planned. No sports to watch, no golf to play, working from home ... fun times.

Kiddos have a daily schedule they developed with their mom; it will work at our house, too.
Husband and I are trying to figure out work from home locations in the house (1500sf house, no 'office' to speak of), while also balancing Baby Duty and keeping 4th and 6th grader from killing each other.
stationary bike trainer, TRX straps, medicine ball, and yoga mat in the garage.

...and wine/beer.

Back